chapter 1

Chapter 1

Rachel

I was making breakfast in the kitchen when I heard a car stop outside the house. After five minutes my parent walks in and my dad run to me and gave me a big hug.

“Hi sweetie, have you doing fine for the past two days?” my dad ask and kiss me on the check.

“I have been doing great in these two days dad” I said smiling up to him. I have always been daddy’s girl since I was a kid. Don’t take me wrong, I love my mom too but I’m more comfortable with dad. He understands me and will always stand by my side. I didn’t say mom wouldn’t do that it’s just; mom really is busy at work so she didn’t have much time to spend with me.

“Sweetheart, give mommy a hug too” mom said and I start to run toward her to give her a big hug. Mom seems more relaxed now after spending two days on a trip with dad. What I think then was that I have the best family I ever wish for, a caring mother and a loving father. What more can I wish for? Right then I was the happiest child in the world, but little do I know that soon my world would be upside down and turn into hell. What do I know about the world and the adult? I was just a ten years old kid and was still living in my little happy dream world. I didn’t care about other thing, I wouldn’t care. I was happy if I only have my mom and dad with me.

So the day I saw my mom got into a car accident and die, I truly saw hell. From that day on my heart was close to all the people around me. I don’t want to get close to anyone cause I know it will only hurt more when you lose that person. That was the summer I turn eleven.

Six years later

It has been six years already from that day but I still have nightmare about the accident. I still can see it clearly as if it just happened. The nightmare really scares me, I can see it really clearly before me, my mom’s smiling face before it turns into shock. I heard her clearly calling out my name and shove me away from the car.

“Sweetie, you have to wake up or you’ll be late for school” my dad said when he knock on my door. I let out a groan and begin to jump out of bed. I went half asleep to the bathroom and of course hit my head hard on the bathroom door. Half cursing the door and half yelling I went straight in and was about to take a shower when the door opened and my step sister went in.

 Yeah, my dad remarried and the new wife doesn’t like me much or that’s what I think anyway. She has a daughter. Seventeen just like me and goes to the same school as me. We even take the same classes. Her name is Stella and she’s one of the most beautiful people I ever seen. She always has her hair down and it falls in a cascade around her body, its color is a mix of brown and red and it looks so pretty in the sun light. Her eyes were so pretty with the mixed color of blue and green.

“What are you staring at?” Stella ask

“Nothing, but you have to get out cause I was about to take a shower” I said and gave her a cold gaze. Yeah, I always act coldly to everyone. It makes them leave me alone. I never have any real friends at school cause I never give anyone a change to make me feel something for them. Since the accident, I have change. I’m not the happy go lucky girl I use to be anymore.

“You know, it won’t hurt to smile once in a while” Stella said and gave me a teasing smile. I gave her another cold gaze and turn away from her then start to undress. I don’t care if she watches me getting undress; I still need to take a shower before going to school and I’m not gonna be late because of her.

I heard a gasp behind me and turn around to look. Stella’s face was so red and she was staring at me with her mouth open. I don’t know what happened but by the look on her face I can tell that she feels really embarrassed. That’s weird; we’re both girls so why would she feel embarrass looking at another girls body? But before I could ask her what’s wrong she runs out of the bathroom. Standing there with only my underwear I feel confuse, I have never seen her act like that before. She used to be calm and sure about herself so what’s gotten into her? Oh goddess! I don’t have time for shit like this. I have to hurry up and get ready or else I’ll be late for school.

Stella

I went to Rachel’s room as usually to use the bathroom in her room. I have always loved to tease her; she’s so much fun to tease. The girl really doesn’t know how to smile. I have never seen her smile ever since I and mom moved to this house. She has always the same emotion, always gaze coldly at everyone but I know she can smile cause I have seen picture of that. She seems so happy and carefree when she was a kid. Her mom’s dead must have cause her to be the girl she is today. Not smiling, not giving any other emotion than a cold gaze and not letting anyone getting close to her. She really needs to learn that life isn’t so bad if you just give it a chance and I want to be the one that teach her.

I have been attracting to her ever since the day we first meet. I mean, the girl is totally gorgeous. She has long blonde hair that was nearly close to white and it fells around her in waves. Her eyes are clear blue like the ocean and can lock anyone who looks at them. She really looks like a goddess.

As you must have guess, I’m gay and I’m totally in love with my step sister. I know it’s weird but you would feel the same way I feel if you have seen her. The girl is charming even if she doesn’t show any emotion and I know for the fact that more than half of the boys in our school is in love with her and I guess a lots of girl is too. Not to mention other guys and girls from other school. I also know that she don’t even know that she’s popular. She’s so dense but that just make her so adorable.

She looks so adorable when I meet her at the bathroom. I don’t know why but she was staring at me and it feels a bit uncomfortable so I ask what she was staring at.

“Nothing, but can you get out cause I was about to take a shower” she said and gave me the usually cold gaze. That was so cute! I just want to give her a big hug right now but suppress the urge to do that. She would really think I’m crazy if I have done that.

“You know, it won’t hurt to smile once in a while” I hear myself say and saw that she gave me another cold gaze. Then she does something I was not expecting, she turn away from me than start to getting undress. I can’t help but stare at her like a fool. Have told you before that she has a body to die for? Well if not now you know. Really, wow. Oh shit! What am I doing staring at her like this? I gave out a gasp when she was about to undo her bra. I can tell that my face must looks like a tomato right now and my mouth were wide open. When she heard my gasp she turns around and gave me a confusing look. It must be confusing for her that I feel so embarrass to look at another girl’s body but for me it was a so turn on. If I keep looking at her body right now then I swear that I would attack her. The only thing I can do now was get out of there before I attack her for real.

I can finally think clear when I got out of the bathroom and out of her room. Shit! That was so dangerously close that I expose myself. I have to be careful in the future. But wait, there’s something I forgot. Didn’t she looks confuse right now? OMG! How can I have missed that?! She finally shows another emotion! This is so great! Her confusing face was so cute! I hope I can see more emotion from her face soon. And so I make my way to the kitchen with a big smile on my face.

I write this story only because i need some break from the main story and need inspiration. but tell me if you like this story so i know that i can continue with it or not :)