Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Stella

She kisses me!! She kisses me back!!! I can’t believe it! Does it mean she have the same feelings as me? Nah it can’t be and by the way she run away from me after the kiss maybe she hate me after all. I mean I did force my kiss on her. She returns it but maybe she didn’t know what she was doing?

I still can see her frightened face when she runs out of the room. I didn’t know why I lean in and kiss her but I don’t regret it. It was the most amazing kiss I ever have. She is now number one in my best kisser list. Maybe I should tease her a little more, she looks so adorable when she blush that I just want to eat her up. Ok now I sound like a perv but whatever, I’m honest with my feelings. I can see that she’s not totally ignoring me and I swear that she have some kind of feelings for me too.

I still can’t take the silly smile of my face. After being in love with Rachel for so long and don’t have any hope about getting together with her the kiss feels like bliss. It got my hope up and maybe is a promise about us getting together? I can’t help but feel happy at the thought. 

Should I go finding Rachel? Nah maybe I should let the girl have some space for now I mean she need time to think I guess. I think I just stole her first kiss and that make me so happy.

I went back to my room and start doing some homework. I haven’t touched my homework for a while and the teachers are getting mad at me.

The homework took me two hour to finish and by the time I finish I was so hungry that I could eat anything I see. I jump down from my bed and start making my way to the kitchen. I was going to make sandwiches but when I got there I saw Rachel sitting there and was eating pancakes. So not fair, she made pancakes and she didn’t call for me! Oh that’s right I forgot she’s still trying to avoid me. No way would I let her avoid me. I’ll make her look only at me.

“Hey is there some pancakes left for me?” I ask in an easy going voice. She gave me a glance then start eating her pancakes again without a word. That pissed me of; I mean she didn’t have to be so cold! I was about to tell her something stupid but think of something better to tease her. I went to the drawer and got me some fork then I went to the table and start eating Rachel’s pancakes. The look she gave me was priceless and I was trying really hard to hold in my laughter. I can’t help but think that she was really adorable right now and I really want to kiss her again.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asks making me smile a little, so she finally decide to talk to me again. Her silence treatment didn’t last long I thought and was about to laugh out aloud.

“Eating, I was hungry” I answer her and she gave me a dry look making me smirk.

“You know that there’s more pancakes right?” she said still giving me a dry look.

“Yeah but it’s more fun eating from you, it taste better” I said giving her a flirty smirk making her blush and looking away. Wow she really knows how to turn me on. She really is adorable and I felt my stomach fluttered when watching her get all embarrass. If you compare to the beginning she have really open up to me more. At least she doesn’t give me a cold glare every time we meet now.

“Hey I gonna have a party here in about 2 days so can you help setting everything up?” I ask her making her turn her gaze back at me.

“You want me to help with a party?” she ask slightly confuse because I’ve never ask her to help with my parties before.

“Yeah you are my sister and you’re still a teenager so I want you to live the life more” I said making her looking at me a little suspicious. Oh god I sound like her mom!! Eh not that I know how her mom is cause I have never meet her but anyway, I can’t believe I just said that line! Now she must think I’m weird!

“Ok I’ll help you” she finally said making me sigh out in relief.

She really have open up a lot cause if I have ask her to help before she would just have gave me a cold glare then go away.

“Okay then we’ll have to go out shopping for the party then” I said and drag her to the car ignoring the look she gave me when I took her arm. I’m so not letting her get away from this cause I’m making this a date, it just that I won’t let her know it’s a date or she would protest too much. I’m gonna have so much fun today and I’ll make her like me more!

Rachel

 I can’t believe this girl, she is a real shopaholic! She has taken me to every store there is and she’s still not done! I’m so tired and my feet’s are sore. I think this will be the first time and last time I ever gonna go out shopping with her.

I didn’t know what got into me when I kiss her back in the library. I even enjoy it! Her lips where so soft and it make me want to kiss her again. Does it mean I like girls then? I don’t really know cause I have never really got the chance to like anyone yet. My family is the only one that I even considering to speak with and of course the teachers when I have to answer their questions. Like I said, I never let anyone close to me and so I act cold and distant in school that means no speaking to anyone.

I don’t know what my feelings about Stella means but she sure as hell not making it easier for me to ignore her. She even ate my pancakes!!! How annoying isn’t that?!! I was so close to slap her smirk away, that girl really annoys me a lot!

After the shopping she led me to a fast food place to eat. She sure can eat a lot I noticed. After eating she took me to a mysterious trip. She didn’t tell me where she’s taken me so I have no idea where we’re going. Stella has a mysterious smile on her oh so beautiful face, ya I admit that I kind of have a slightest attraction to her. I can’t help it, how much I want to avoid her she just come closer and closer. She makes my heart race.

Stella finally parks the car outside a… forest? OMG what is she gonna do with me?!! She isn’t planning on killing me is she?! I start to panic but Stella just got out of the car and took out a… picnic basket? I just stare at her in confusion INSIDE the car. I’m so not take any risk here. Maybe she just want to trick me out of the car with that picnic basket then kill me and drag my body inside that forest? Who know what that girl is thinking!

“OH common Rachel, I’m not gonna hurt you” Stella said and gave me an amusing look. She seems to be trying to hold back her laughter. I didn’t say anything back, just getting out of the car and looking down feeling embarrassed. Maybe I have watched too much horror movies. When I was out of the car Stella led me inside the forest. After a while she told me that I need to close my eyes and I did. I don’t know why I trust her but I did.

Stella led me further and after about 10 min or so she stopped and told me to open my eyes and I did. What I saw make my eyes grow so big that I didn’t think I was possible. We’re at a spaced out place surrounded by lots and lots of flowers in all colors. It was so beautiful that I just can’t take my eyes of the view. I can’t believe a place like this existed and was very happy that Stella has taken me here. I feel like we’re in a fairy tale and there’s only her and me here and it didn’t make me feel uneasy, it’s a new feeling and I didn’t hate it one bit.

srry i havn't uppdated for a VERY long time but i really have to fokus 100% on school and i didn't have time for anything else -.- but i hope i can update more from now on but i'm not even sure. it's my last year in high school  so i really have to fokus fully on school >.<