One-Shot #13: Talk about a scavenger hunt...

One Shot #13

A/N: I KNOW EASTER WAS YESTERDAY SO DON'T EVEN GO THERE JUST ENJOY.

"Ready?"

"Set?"

"GO!"

Dozens of small children ran over the yard, enjoying the neighborhood Easter egg scavenger hunt. This Easter egg scavenger hunt was a special annual tradition to the neighborhood children and their families. It was a simple story that the adults told the children.

The Easter bunny hid Easter eggs filled with special prizes for the children in the yard of the McPennsters. The children were given the special mission and opportunity to find all the Easter eggs and enjoy the prizes inside. The prizes were assorted things; from candy and little toys to actual money.

 Every year the McPennsters would bring a special surprise for the children, hid it, and when the children found it, they would celebrate enjoying it together. They usually use a bunny rabbit, but with the money they saved up for this year's Easter dinner and egg hunt, they decided to get a magician.

They would hide the magician in a tree, and when the children found him, he would hop down and show all the kids fantastic magic tricks. The McPennsters were excited for this new idea, and they knew the children would be in awe with the magic tricks.

As the children started to run around, enjoying the adventure and space to use all of their energy up, the McPennsters received an astonishing phone call.

“What do you mean the magician can’t come, I thought he was already here,” Mr. McPennster yelled into the phone. “I’m sorry sir, but I can’t control whether or not the magician feels magical enough today,” the woman said into the phone, not really caring about the actual problem. “If that magician doesn’t come, all these children will have the worst Easter of their lifetime,” Mr. McPennster argued. “I just don’t--“ Before Mr. McPennster could argue more, the bored woman hung up the phone, to forget about her job and polish her nails.

Mr. McPennster explained the poor situation to his wife, who nearly screamed in frustration. Mr. McPennster started to pace the room, and Mrs. McPennster was flipping through a phone book as the 25 children tried to find over 500 eggs. As the McPennsters were worried, another problem, or so it seemed to be a problem, stumbled upon them. A sound was nearing them; a sound that was almost as if 1000’s of screaming teenage girls were on their doorstep. Mr. McPennster opened the door to see what was going on, and four random men sprinted into the house, coming from what seemed like nowhere.

“What do you think you’re—“ Mr. McPennster started before one of the men put their hand over the already annoyed man’s mouth. “Shush, they could here you,” the strange man said. Mrs. McPennster looked over the four men and immediately recognized them.

“Oh my goodness, honey, I think we have a solution,” Mrs. McPennster said while shutting the phonebook. Mrs. McPennster explained to the men what they had to do, and if they could be a success, then they could stay at their home for the night.

“THE SURPRISE IS THE BEATLES?!” All the children screamed together, watching The Beatles walk out of a section of bushes. They all ran up to give hugs and handshakes, and the children were never happier. The Beatles sung somewhat, but couldn’t play because they didn’t have their instruments. They stayed for the Easter dinner, eating as much lamb they could swallow. Everyone was happy, and this Easter was never forgotten again.

And let’s just say the McPennsters never got that magician again.

A/N: Okay, okay, so cheesy, I know. Buts that’s okay, because it’s still really adorable. I know it’s very VERY short, but I have to clean my room or else I lose my iPod, phone, laptop, and I can’t use the computer. I would never survive so…. This is all you get. Sorry!

Well at least you can

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW! :D (BTW the spacing is weird because I wrote it on word. Sorry!)