Chapter 9

Jealously

                  "You could be the moon and still be jealous of
             the stars." - Gary Allan

1 Months Later

"Eli man something popped up!" I looked up from the papers I was staring down at. My eyes were locked on Dee's face when they looked up. "What?" I responded. He took a seat in front of my desk and wiped his face while taking a deep breathe. "Randy owes us money and has been slacking on payments, I think he also is stealing from us." I shook my head angrily. I don't let shit like this slide plus he may been stealing from me. That nigga is in for a surprise. "Set a meeting up for me, were going to fly out to LA and have a little discussion with him." I grinned but it wasn't a good one.

Dee nodded his head before he turned and left out. I rubbed my head from all the stress I been having lately. I been dealing with Randy for way to long and giving him way to many chances and this time im going to end it. I really needed something to take my mind off of things though. My body was urging to call Ziara up here but my brain was saying otherwise. I dont know what that girl has been doing to me but whatever it is its stuck on me and strong to.

Im going to have her come with us to LA to since shes apart of the main crew. Ugh I need to stop thinking about her this is starting to become a daily thing. I pushed every thought about Ziara out my mind. Damn really what is she doing to a nigga? I called one of my gaurds and told them to tell Ziara to pack for a week long trip then hunged up.

Ziara Pov

I was in the middle of watching Tv and eating Chinese food when their was a knock at my door. I sighed setting my container down and getting out the bed. When I got to the door I opened it not really surprised to see one of Eli's body gaurds. I swear hes always sending someone to check up on me. "What do you want?" I asked in a annoyed tone because I was interrupted. He rolled his eyes ignoring my slight attitude and spoke.

"Eli said to pack up for a week long trip because you all are leaving tomorrow!" I was shocked because this was the first time I was actually leaving somewhere with him.

I was about to ask some more questions but the guard left before I could say anything else. I closed the door and ran to my closet to go pick out things to wear. When I was finished packing I put my suite case by the door so it would be ready for me to grab in the morning.I grabbed my shoes to put them on and left out the room. I did my normal stroll until I ended up at Eli's office door.

I knocked waiting for an answer. "Who is it?" An irritated voice answered. "Ziara!" I said bluntly. A come in followed after my answer and I opened the door and walked in. "What can I do for you? he asked with a grin. "Why are we leaving and where are we leaving?" I questioned. "Sit!" he gestured towards the chair I usaully sit in when I visit. "One of my workers named Randy owes me money and on top of that may be stealing from me. So I have to pay him a little visit in LA to get things straight. "

I looked at him and new what he was going to do when we got their. "Your going to kill him aren't you?" I asked. Eli nodded at my question. "You do realize he probably already suspects that and is most likely going to try and set you up." I was intrigued to know what Eli was going to say next. "This has happened many times and ive let him off with warnings and maybe a scar here and there, but he'll think that's what im going to do again."

I shook my head at how oblivious Eli is being. "But im pretty sure he'll suspect this time that you are not going to let him off. So I advise you to be prepared for anything. If power and money is what everyone wants don't you think maybe one day hes going to try and over power you when you least expect it?" I let everything that I said sink into Eli. He needs to understand that just because hes powerful doesn't mean that people aren't able to take him out. You always have to keep your gaurd up no matter how big or small the situation may be.

A smile was added on Eli's face as he looked at me. "See this is why I knew it would be a good idea to add you on my side. You always think before you do something." My legs were crossed and me and Eli were looking straight into one another. "Get some sleep Ziara tomorrow were leaving bright and early." Eli stated. I smiled which I been doing alot more lately and left out.

****

I was woken up by a pounding on my door, wait more like beats on my door. I turned my head to look at the clock on my dresser that read 3:00 am. I yawned while getting out my bed ready to murder the person who has awoken me from my precious sleep. I opened the door to be face to face with Colin. I felt a little embarrassed because I looked a mess. "Time for you to get up were leaving in 20 minutes." he said. I nodded sleepily and he left while I stood their still trying to fully wake up. 15 minutes later I was dressed and ready to go.

My hair was done and I was awake, still a little sleeply, but awake. I left out the room with my suite case in hand and spotted Colin waiting outside my door. "You ready?" he asked with a smile. My head nodded yes as I walked side by side with him. He kept sneaking glances at me thinking I didn't notice. Trust me I noticed ....it wasn't hard either.

He makes it so easy for me to spot him or is it just because I pay attention to things more then the naked eye does. "You do know that you aren't slick." I simply said still facing down the hallway. "What are you talking about?" he played dumb. I rolled my eyes because I know he knows what I was talking about. "Your trying to sneak glances at me!" I stated. He fully looked at me and smiled. "Is it that obvious? " I shook my head yes while a smile was plastered on my face as well.

We continued talking and he wasn't all that bad, and we joked around laughing all the way to the car. When we got their a guy was outside of the limo in front of the door waiting for us. He took our things and opened the limo and we got in. Looking inside the limo I saw Eli, Dee, and a one more person I didn't reconize. I ended up seating between Colin and Eli.

Me and Colin began making small talk again since everyone else wanted to act quiet. I also felt hard stares coming from behind which I concluded was Eli.

Finally making it to Eli's private jet we got out the car while people went and got our bags. I noticed this whole time Eli has been giving me the cold shoulder. Like whats his problem? I ignored him and continued to walk with Colin. On the jet I ended up sitting next to Colin again since he was fun to talk to. After a couple of hours I fell asleep.

*****

Waking up I was leaning on a shoulder, at first I didn't know who it was and where I was until my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. I realized I was on a plane on my way to LA and was I on Colin's shoulder? I raised up and saw Colin wide awake and I was sleeping on him. When he noticed I was up he smiled at me and asked how I slept. I told him good and looked around the plane ignoring him a little. I was feeling eyes on me again and once again found out that it was Eli's, like really what is his problem.

Soon the plane landed letting me know I was sleep for quite awhile. I was surprised when I got off the plane to see two cars. That's when I felt someone grab my arm and lead me to one of them. I turned to see who it was. When I did it was an angry Eli. He closed the door behind us as we got in the car.

"What the hell was all that!" he yelled. I looked at him confused not knowing what in the world he was talking about. "What?" I said. "All up on Colin this whole trip like ya were some couple." He said again. That's when I started laughing.

"What is wrong with you we were just getting to know each other, as in friends trying to get to know each other more." I said back. "Then explain to me why you were all hugged up on him then?" he questioned. I looked at him in disbelief, I don't even know why we were having this converstaion. Why does it matter to him if im hanging out with some dude? It doesn't make since at all.

"I fell asleep and accidently fell asleep on him why does it matter?" He looked at me and sighed. It grew silent and stayed like that for the rest of the car ride. Why is Eli tripping so much?

You all probably want to bust my head open for not updating in so long. Im sorry guise I admit it I got lazy. I was to busy stuck in this good book I was reading called The Understanding by chocolate_dimplez. You all should read it its really good. Also im putting a picture of Eli in the mm if you all want to know what he looks like. Pleaseeee comment and vote. Thank you all for your patience.