Chapter 11

Unexpected

                   "Stolen kisses are always the sweetest."

                                                                        - Leigh Hunt

I looked at everyone deeply, who snitched, just kept replaying and replaying in my brain. I walked out the room leaving all the people who had confused and terrified expressions on their faces. I didn't know where my feet was taking me, but they wouldn't stop moving. It wasn't until it clicked in my mind that I was on my way to find Eli. That's when I actaully took over my body and proceeded to search for him.

I walked to the lounge down the long hallways. When I finally made it I went up to the front desk. "Yes may I help you?" the young lady asked. I looked at the gold name tag she had on her red and white uniform, which said Leatrice. "Yes I need help in finding Elias James room im a friend of his." I said with a smile plastered on my face. The lady looked at me strangely before changing her face into a oh yeah look. "That's right I remember you coming here with him, his room is number 360." she said in her working voice.

I smiled again back at her and continued my way to his hotel room. Half way there I was stop by somebody grabbing my arm. I was about to punch them in the face until I realized who it was. "Colin don't do that shit!" I yelled at him angrily. Hes starting to get on my nerves a bit. I don't know if its just me but he comes off a little to clingy if you ask me.

He began laughing, "I wasn't trying to scare you just trying to get yo attention ma." he said after he was through snickering. I rolled my eyes a little. "Well what you need im kind of busy right now." I told him trying to get him to leave me alone. "Awe I was just seeing what you was up to." he said. Colin is fine and all but I noticed hes not really my type to be honest. I feel like he would get on my nerves after awhile.

"Colin im like really not in the mood to be talking and shit its been a stressful day." I said with a serious face because I was. He shook his head in argreement and walked off a little sad. I felt bad but just a little bit. I don't know lately I been some bipolar bitch and im not even on my period. I finished walking to Eli's room stopping infront of the door. On the top of it said 360 telling me it was the right room. I knocked a couple of times waiting for an answer. After about two minutes of knocking I got frustrated and began banging loudly and hard on the door.

"Eli open your fucking door!" I spat. After about three minutes I began to get sad because he was ignoring me. "Fine be a jackass and not answer the door." I was saying while softly hitting the door with my fist and crying a little. See what I mean I been an emotional reck. I have no idea what the hell has been happening to me.

"You do know im not in their right?" I quickly turned around facing a smiling Eli. He must have been watching me. "How long have you been standing their?" I asked him. He shook his head laughing a little. "Enough." he said. My cheeks where turning red because I could tell they were.

I stood up straight dusting my self a little and looking up at him with rosy cheeks. I was extra short compared to his about 6:5 frame. He stared down at me with a beautiful white smile that.....wait did they just sparkle? "So why you beating the crap out of my door?" I rolled my eyes a little knowing he was extremely entertained about this whole situation. "I was looking for you after you stormed out the room." I said back trying not to sound embarrassed. You would be to if a guy caught you banging on his door switching emotions from one to another.

His face kind of hardened a little. "Im just getting some air that's all."

I could tell that this whole incident was making him fustrated. "Wait did you say you were trying to get some air?" I asked realizing he ment something by it. He shook his head. "Wanna come with me?" a question popped out of his mouth almost sounding like he was begging that I would go. "Your not going to try and take me somewhere and kill me in private are you?" I said in a joking matter. He cracked a small smile. "Now why would I tell you if I was or not?"