Chapter Fifteen

Jasmine's Point Of View

I've been at Piedmont Hospital since the day they called me and told me my mother was here, that was 2 weeks ago.

Of course the only time I would leave is when Chris called me in to work a couple hours.

"Jazz you need to go out, get some fresh air baybeh" August said rubbing circles on my back.

"I'm not leaving her here, what if I miss something? What if she wakes up?" I stared down at the ground. He grabbed my waist lifting me up. " Listen to me, if your mother was able to speak I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you to be all condemned in this hospital room. Jasmine you've lost weight, you have bags up under your eyes. You don't look the same at all."

As he was speaking my eyes began to water, he was right I've been in the hospital room for too long. "Go home, I can handle this and I'll make sure I keep you up to date on what's going on" he playfully pushed me out of the room.

"Bye August" I waved grabbing my car keys from my purse.

When I left the hospital I went to go pick up Diamond from my friends house.

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it up. "Thank god you're here" Amber held her forehead. "What happened?"

"She be doing too much" she rolled her eyes placing her hand on her hip. "Girl who you telling?" I laughed.

"JAZZ" Diamond ran almost making me fall right on the ground.

"I missed you babygirl" I kissed her forehead multiple times before picking her up. "Come on in" Amber said closing the door behind us.

"I'll pack her stuff" she ran quickly up the stairs. "Amber has a boyfriend" Diamond whispered in my ear. "Oh really?" I smirked

"Yup" she played with the rings on my fingers, "Jazz is August your boyfriend?" She looked straight in my eyes.

"Uhhh no" my cheeks flushed with red "he's just my friend"

"Mhmmm sure" she rolled her eyes "Who taught you how to do that?"

"I learned from Amber" she pointed to her while she walked down the stairs with all of Diamonds belongings.

"Well we're gonna head on home, I have so much to do today" I rubbed my forehead.

"Okay, you know if you ever need me to keep her I'm available." She smiled giving me a tight hug.

"I know but-" she cut me off with a death glare "Don't but me hoe I said I'm available"

I rolled my eyes playfully walking to the door.

Mr.Brown's Point Of View

"Kylie make sure you send flowers to Jasmine, I heard she's been going through a lot"

"Yes sir" she wrote that down walking out of my office.

To be honest, without Jasmine being here work isn't as fun as it usually is. Maybe I should call her to see how's she's doing?

I picked up my phone dialing her number.

"Hello?" I heard crying in the background, don't tell me she got kids.