Chapter Nine

Kae/Jasmine in mm❤️❤️
-------------------------------------------------------

Chris's Point Of View

" So you said a have a new employee?" I raised my eyebrow. Every since Jasmine quit there haven't been a lot of people trying to apply for this role. " Yes Sir she should be here at....8:30 sharp" Kylie looking at her clipboard. " Alright" I replied.

1 hour later....

"She's here" Kylie smirked. " Okay bring her in"

Jasmine's Point Of View

I can't thank August enough for what he's been doing for us. He went out last night and got me some clothes for my interview today. When we got evicted from our apartment half of our items got thrown god knows where, so we only got what we needed.

As I made my way to Brown Headquarters I noticed it was in the same building my last job was. " I hope this ain't the same job from last time" I muttered rolling my eyes, memories from what happened flooding through my mind.

Violently shaking my head I walked inside.

Same color elevator doors.
Same bitch who works at the lobby desk.

I checked my phone for more information to get to the office I was looking for.

Floor seven..... this is getting a little creepy.

Taking the elevator to the seventh floor my eyes showed me the same exact office from my last job. " You've got to be kidding me?" I rubbed my forehead with my right arm.

"Jasmine!!!" Kylie ran over to me almost tripping with her high heels on. " Heyy" I held my arms out for a hug.

" Right this way" she said before I could ask any questions.

" Chris is expecting you" she winked slowly pushing me into his office.

His head shot up with a growl, " What. Are. You.Doing.Here"

"For my interview" I splat putting my hand on my hip. " Your interview ain't happenin Jasmine" he rolled his eyes getting up from his desk.

" And where do you think your going Mr. I *Thought*I was all that"

" On my lunch break, I suggest you leave before I call security on your ugly ass" he pointed o the door.

" I'm not leaving until I get my interview, so sit your yellow ass down and do it" his head snapped over to my direction, he violently pushed me against the wall.

"I'll do it whenever, but I've got something else in mind" he spoke in my ear.

I pushed him off me slapping him right on the face. " Touch me again nigga n see what will happen to you"

" Mhm okay, you got the job or whatever but one rule" he said " You have to listen-"

" And!-"

" Nope! You have to listen to me or I'll have you fired, and you won't be able to get another job....... ever" he smirked

" Okay?" I slowly made my way out of his office. "Now get out of here you started 30 minutes ago"

August's Point Of View

" HIGHER UNCLE AUG HIGHER!!!" I pushed her higher on the swing " Diamond we gon have to slow down before-"

THUMP

Well shit that can't be good.

" Diamond you ight?" I picked her up walking over to the bench nearby.

She started to cry and scream holding her forehead. " Y-y-you s-s-aid y-y-y-ou wouldn't h-h-hurt me" she cried into my chest.

" I know baby girl I didn't mean to hurt you, let's go get some ice cream" I kissed her purple forehead.

At the ice cream place....

"What flavor you want?" I asked " That one" she pointed to the chocolate caramel ice cream flavor. " Ight gimmie whatever that and whatever that one is" why this shit ain't got labels?

 " Ight gimmie whatever that and whatever that one is" why this shit ain't got labels?

"Okay, you're total is $15.69" I handed her a twenty dollar bill " Keep the change" I said while walking away.

"Over here uncle Aug" Diamond patted a bench near a pond, after we sat down we ate our ice cream.

I was looking down until I heard her say " Uh oh" she held her forehead. She had ice cream all over her face. " How you do that?" I wiped it off her face.

" I dunno" she shrugged her shoulders and kept devouring in her ice cream. I laughed taking a picture of her silly behind.

Man I love this girl.....

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter nine, came out a little more earlier than expected!

I'll update at 300 reads......

~Until Next Time~