No one

JERIC'S POV

...flashback...

Jeric: LA? What are you doing here?

LA: Napadaan lang ako dito, bro. And actually, I've been hoping to cross paths with you because I wanted to talk to you about Cay.

Jeric: Why? What happened to her? Is she sick??? *kunot noo*

LA: No, *smiles* She's beyond fine. Or trying to be fine. *drinks beer*

Jeric: Huh?

LA: Listen to me, Jeric Teng. *drinks beer* I hate to admit it but I know she loves you, she loves you so much, more than she loves me. And I know you love her too. Maybe not the same or greater than my love for her, but yung pagmamahal mo, yoon ang nagpapasaya sa kanya. Masakit to admit it but she may be with me physically, but her mind and heart is with you. Wala akong laban doon. I love her so much. Kung kaya ko lang na tanggalin ka sa buhay niya, kung kaya ko lang na palitan ka, I would do it. Akala ko noong una kaya kitang palitan, pero I was wrong. At the end of every day, ikaw parin ang hinahanap niya, ikaw pa rin ang missing link sa buhay niya...

Jeric: Sorry, man. Pero its too late now. She chose you already, kilala ko yoon. She will stand by it.

LA: You know what? I came here to tell you personally na sasama si Cay sa akin sa BCD for a month. Na you shouldn't worry because I'll be there to make sure she's fine. Pero bro, tanggap ko na. *smiles* Kapag sinama ko siya sa BCD, she'll be a different person when she comes back. And I don't want that. I love her Jeric, so much that I am more than willing to let her go. Set her free so she can be with you.

Jeric: Pero...

LA: Alam ko sinabi ko na I'll fight for her til the end. But its time to let her go. I know only you can make her happy. Kaya ikaw na ang bahala sa kanya, okay? Wag mo yun papaiyakin. Isang luha lang ni Cay, sapak aabutin mo sa akin. Okay?

Jeric: Thanks, bro. Sobra. Thank you for loving and taking care of my bestfriend. I'll make her truly happy. For you, for me, for her. Akala ko kasi talo na ako eh... Pero bro, salamat. Utang namin to sayo. *pats back*

LA: Make her happy. Yun lang masaya na ako. Seeing her happy even if its not with me, so be it.

Jeric: You really love her, don't you.

LA: So much. But its time to let her go.

Jeric: Pero bro, kahit ano namang pilit naton, she will still come with you..

LA: Ako ng bahala bro. All I'm asking is 3 more days with her, to let her feel my love for the last time. To say goodbye to her. 3 days and she'll be with you. I assure you that. *smiles* basta pre, ikaw na bahala sa kanya ha. This time be man enough to choose her and be with her. Time to make her happy. Okay? No more letting go. *shakes hand*

Jeric: Mark my words. Thanks, man. *shakes hand.

It has been a week since Cay went to BCD with LA. Three days was LA asked of me so that he can finally let her go. Haaay. What if 3 days was enough to make Cay change her heart? What if 3 days lang for Cay to decide kung sino ba sa aming dalawa... I'm secretly hoping she chose me. Araw araw since they left for BCD, I kept on checking their twitter and instagram pero wala namang update. Haaay. Am I even waiting for something... Or baka naman she really chose LA? Haaay. My mind was with Cay, panay isip ko kung ako ba talaga pipiliin niya or if I should start moving on. Buti na lang we won last game kung hindi ewan ko na lang. Coach decided to pull me out of the game since nagkakalat lang akoc I really can't focus kapag wala siya. I miss her so much...