Love talk

JERIC'S POV

@tengjeric: Didn't mean to take you for granted. Didn't mean to show I care. #Tagos

@tengjeric: Life doesn't matter, just our souls together.

@jericfortuna: Ayun, aaminin na ba? I- tag na kaya natin! Dba @aljonmariano @kevferrer @kimkaizen @clarkbaustista

@jeronteng: Finally!!! So proud of you, Ahia @tengjeric. Pa- pizza ka mamya ha? Yeay @almirateng @alyshteng

@tengjeric: Maraming namamatay sa maling akala @jericfortuna @jeronteng

@tengjeric: I miss you so much it hurts.

Refresh.. Retweet. Favorite. Scroll down.. Opps.

@cayisabelle: Life is kinda boring without you. So yeah, I miss you.

@BasketballDonya: Taray, ayaw mag- tag sa isa't isa? Tweets lang ba ang magkadugtong or pati puso? @cayisabelle @tengjeric #KV #KiligDemon #bestfriendsnomore

Jeron: Ahia, bangon bangon rin pag may time ha? Sprain lang yan, di nakakalumpo. *laughs*

Jeric: Sayang naman manlilibre pa sana ako ng pizza kaso nga lang inasar mo ako. :p Sila Al nalang. *smirks*

Jeron: Ang duga mo, Ahia!!! Grabe ka. Lagi mo na nga ako inuutusan eh. Sinisira mo pa controller tapos ganyan? Unfair!!

Jeric: Yung totoo, 15 years old ka ba? Tantrums lang. *laughs* Shoti. Thank you last night ha. Baka kung hindi mo ako kinausap, baka nabaliw na ako.. kakaisip at kakaiyak. *smiles*

Jeron: Kuya, paalala lang ah. Tandaan mo, eventhough hindi mo alam what you did wrong or why she's mad, say sorry parin. I'm sure hindi ka nun matitiis. She just needs time on her own. Memories of the past kasi eh, malay mo that caused her so much pain. Can I ask you a question? Never mo ba naisip na she likes you too?

Jeric: *thinks deep* Hindi sa nagmamayabang.. But I can say to you na oo, something I feel na we are beyond friendship. Pero sometimes kasi may bigla lang hihila at the back of mind telling me na friends lang talaga kami at nilalagyan ko lang ng malisya yung ginagawa niya. You know Cay, she loves the people around her. She would go the extra mile just to help, kahit sobrang awkward na ng situation for her. Remember yun nang- bully sa kanya back in our gradeschool days? Sasabihin pa niya sa akin na wag ko na awayin, na maybe siya lang napagbubuntungan ng problem ng bully para gumaan yun problema. See? Ganun siya eh. Kaya siguro, the way she acts in front of me baka same lang rin ng level to everybody.

Jeron: That's what you see?? *laughs* You haven't even notice how she plays to much attention to you, Kuya. All your games since highschool she never missed, kapag you have a problem kahit madaling araw pa yan, she would call you and talk to you to put some sense in your mind, kapag nasisigawan mo siya kasi nakukulitan ka sakanya, she would just smile at you and pat your back, she laughs at your jokes eventhough everybody thinks its corny. Kapag after training ka and you don't want to eat, she'll ask you to come over sa condo and cook for you. You haven't noticed how much she cares for you, Ahia. How much you means to her. Pero ikaw, you never noticed it.

Jeric: *speechless* Eh di ikaw na ang observant.

Jeron: What I'm trying to say is Ahia, she did her part. She made you feel it, pero you did not recognize it. You blew your chance away because meron na siyang LA. I'm not saying you'll quit ha.. I'm just saying na do your part, Ahia. Do your part. Save your friendship. You're backed up with years of memories and friendship. Save it, Kuya, before its too late. You may not admit to her na you love her, just at least save your frienship. That's the best thing to do right now.