Happy ever after

LA'S POV

Since Cay's gradball, Cay and I haven't seen each other, only through skype or wechat lang. Our schedule wouldn't permit us, either busy ako due to school or trainings or siya yun busy dahil sa thesis and duty niya. Buti na lang pwede na kami magkita tomorrow since holiday! Since it was too early to sleep, I decided to load up my twitter and check Cay's page. CHECK ha, not stalk. Pero it was a bad idea afterall. Kumukunot lang noo ko lalo...

All her interactions, tagged and posted pictures were taken when she was with Jeric. 3 days STRAIGHT sila magkasama.

@tengjeric: Spending Sunday together catching up and eating my favorite recovery food! 😅😱 *iglink of Cay and Jeric eating*

@cayisabelle: Craving this since last night! Thank you @tengjeric. You're the best! 👍 #bestfriendduties

@cayisabelle: We scream for icecream! @tengjeric #Diabetes #PatayNa

@tengjeric: Last day of my college life! Eating lunch with my first ever lunch buddy 5 years ago @cayisabelle! #Nostalgic #ByeUST

@tengjeric: Brotherhood @kimkaizen @kevferrer @clarkbaustista9 @aljonmariano #Karim with our favorite sister @cayisabelle! We miss you paps @jericfortuna *iglink of group pics*

But what really caught me was a tagged picture...

@kevferrer: Spy cam! @tengjeric @cayisabelle! ❤️ *iglink of Cay and Jeric nagkukulitan sa bench sa lover's lane*

It was a picture of Cay laughing at what Jeric was telling her. They actually look more of lovers than a bestfriend. And that smile? I miss that. It was Cay's most genuine smile na pati yun eyes niya seem to glow, seem to be so alive. Akala ko what I saw before in her eyes whenever I make her happy is her most beautiful smile.. Hindi pala. It was only Jeric who can make her that happy, not me, it will never be me. I tried to zoom in the picture trying to figure out if Jeric was holding Cay's hand... Or if they were holding hands. Because that would seal the deal, it would mean Cay also wanted to hold her hand. 😱

@wilLAREVILLAme: Should I give up or should I keep on chasing pavements? #torn

From: Baby ❤️

Hi, just got home! 😜 Are you home na? What time will you come tomorrow?

To: Baby ❤️

Yeap! Actually, I'm preparing for bed para tomorrow I have energy to baby my baby. :) Around 11? Will that be okay? What moview do you want? I'll download it now.

From: Baby ❤️

Let's just play 2k! Hihi. Or try mo download yung The Notebook since hindi mo pa yun napapanuod. 😍 We'll watch and CRY together.

From: Baby ❤️

Hey! What's that on twitter? You okay? Share it with me maybe I could help :(

To: Baby ❤️

Its nothing... I guess! 😜 I'm okay baby don't you worry. Hihi. You sleep na princess. Goodnight. I love you. Always will, always have.

I am actually not yet sleepy, my heart is really bothered with the fact that Cay and Jeric seems to be more like boyfriend girlfriend and not just bestfriend. What really hurts the most is the reality that Jeric can make her happy... Make her happy more than I could. What if tomorrow will be the last day I'll see Cay? What if tomorrow she'll ask for her freedom, will I be ready to let her go? Will I be ready to accept the fact that she just came into my life and is not meant to stay?