Bro

LA'S POV

To: Cay❤️

I love you. I think I just have to remind you now. 😍

From: Cay❤️

Thanks for reminding me, love!!! I love MY Archer- Comeback kid- REVILLAtion more! 😍

To: Cay❤️

Baby, why do you have to be so sweet? Alam mo namang bawal ako ng sweets. #Diabetic

From: Cay❤️

I'm the good glucose source, my love. Almost done! Wait for me na lang sa quadri. No girls okay? 😜

Today Cay applied for 3 medical schools: UST, UE and PLM. Tomorrow naman we'll go to DLSU- Dasma. Its my Queen's dream to be a doctor.. And here I am, being the good boyfriend that I am, supporting her. I really wanted her to go to DLSU- Dasma, I seriously think green would look good on her.. Pero sympre malayo yun. Taft to Espana nga mahabang paglalakbay na, what pa yung Dasma, Cavite di ba? So yes, GO UST!! Today I am his driver/ alalay, eto nalang kasi nagagawa ko for her since busy na ako for trainings as well as masteral which she totally understands.

"No, don't be sorry!!! Kahit ganito lang date natin Mr. Revilla, I am happy. At least we get to spend time together dba?" That's what she told me kanina when I fetched her so we can have early mass. How lucky can I be? Yeah, this girl's really a keeper.

Cay: Tago tago rin ng kilig, Mr. Revilla!!! *hug* Tara na let's have lunch. I'll treat you for sure you got bored and hungry waiting for me. Where do you want to eat?

LA: Wala naman ako alam dito around UST. Wag lang sa carpark. May mga ganung restau rin sa La Salle eh. Something new naman.

Cay: Have you tried eating sa carinderia? Meron kasi kaming favorite dito ni Jeric. Hindi nga lang aircon pero malinis! *smiles* Masarap tapos kahit madami order mo okay lang kasi mura. Ano? Game? *offers hand*

Jeric na naman. Haaaay.

LA: Okay lang naman. Ikaw na bahala.

Cay: Tara, foodtrip it is- UST style!!! Wag ka mahiya ha, order lang! :) *smiles*

Cay the aligaga 7year old: ON. This is what I love about my Cay, na everyday we're together parang I get to know more of who she is, her likes and dislikes, the different characteristics she has. That made me love her more, literally I love her more each day. *smiles* And sympre, the more I never wanted to let her go. The more I wanted to fight for her and keep her to myself.. I want to keep her mine, only mine. Sana kami nalang 'til the end.. No Jeric Teng trying to get my girl or even try to get her attention. Kasi naman, since the day na naging okay sila, di na naman niya alam saan lulugar. He keep on telling me na he'll keep it low, no trying to win Cay. Pero what is he doing??? He just doesn't want to quit, huh?

@cayisabelle: Perfect date with my favorite #REVILLAtion @wilLAREVILLAme *igpost of me eating* #firsttime

@iamthomastorres: The #REVILLAtion is also a loverboy. @wilLAREVILLAme! Hi there cousin @cayisabelle

@blazerboy11: Wow. All for love napakain mo sa carinderia @cayisabelle? Hahahaha! #IkawNa

@cayisabelle: Sympre, warrior of love ang baby ko @iamthomastorres @blazerboy11 :)

From: Jeric Teng

Where shall we meet?

To: Jeric Teng