The hellish ring

(The village hidden in the leafs)

Naruto was a very smart boy for his age of 6, but it did not take a world class mind to figure out he was in trouble the mob that had been running from had finally cornered him at the outer edge of the forest of death or training ground 44. 'all i did was ask for some food , if I had the powers of a daemon like they said they would be dead already so ... why?!' The young boy thought as his body was wailing in pain as the mob cut him with kunin and beating him with clubs. As one member of the mob came with a cultist looking blade as called out to his fell ow morons (he is a civilian member of you are wondering ) "it is time to end this demon for kami and the forth will have there retribution !!! " the crowd roared loudly with pure glee . Naruto just looked at the sky as the word kami was thought " if kami is real then you lot are zealous morons!" Just then out of the one place every living thing fears to look the corner of there eye Naruto saw a small crimson light as red as blood on a ashen floor. Naruto turned towards the light as if it was calling out for him , the blonde did not know if it was the blood loss taking but he heard someone ... no some thing say to him "reach for the ring boy give me my freedom and you will have rain over the power to take your vengeance!!!!!!" Naruto did not need a second thought as his hand shot to were that bloodied light shines as he did the mob of 22 civilians and 8 shinobi began to lose theme selfs in a maddening screaming fit as this had happened there minds were gone they began to destroy one  another in a muerder us rage until there was nothing lift but there corpses drenched in that sinful red liquid as Naruto watched the sight he felt and odd mix of emotions and a sadistic smile came to his face a he looked at his hand as it came back to his side he found a ring on his hand black as night with a bone white carving of a eye on the top of it's obsidian gaze.

[ a/n ]
Hey guys and gals I thought it was a bount time  I try a new story out. anyway next time Naruto will learn his new abilities and meet his first summons , see ya next time