Part 30

291. Hermione is quick thinking, clever and knowing. Bella is slow and terrible at thinking on her feet.

292. Oooh! Halloween at Hogwarts anyone? Hagrids giant pumpkins, amazing decorations and another beautiful dinner? But you know, I think I'd even enjoy Sir Nick's deathday party! Every day is Halloween at the Cullens ... and I don't think it'd be fun.

293. The reasons that were listed on the Twilight fan page just went on about how "Vampires are WAY hotter than wizards" Uh. Ok.

294. With regards to 293, although I do not under any circumstances base which I prefer on looks, I'd just like to point out that Lautner's body was camera enhanced in New Moon and Pattinson had his abs painted on. At least when Dan "got naked with a horse" he was brave and comfortable enough to do it in his own skin.

295. Edward, my dear, you can run but you can't hide. Harry...you have an invisibility cloak so...I guess you can run and hide. Good for you!

296. Harry Potter has references to the wizard - Merlin - who is a part of the Arthurian legend, possibly one of the best and most loved legends of all time.

297. The popularity of Harry Potter caused universities

and colleges across the globe to begin to include a "creative writing" course as one of their subjects. Twilight caused...oh...nothing.

298. Do you ever see Hermione or Ginny throwing themselves at Ron or Harry? No. You do not. Because Ginny matures and realises that she has to be patient to get the man she loves and Hermione is just classier and smarter than Bella.

299. Harry Potter is appealing to both boys, girls, men and women. Whereas Twilight...lets face it...is mainly for the teenage variety of the female gender.

300.  If you're a Twilighter or you don't agree with what I've just said, then you're obviously a filthy muggle, still bitter about the fact that you didn't get your Hogwarts letter of acceptance. Let it go already. Can't you see what that did to Petunia?