Part Twenty-two

221. I don't blame Kristen for the 220'st reason. Bella is a very boring character and I doubt there's much you can do with someone who is totally dependant on a man and who falls over at any given moment.

222. How does Twilight even make sense? If Jasper goes crazy over a paper cut then he wouldn't be allowed to go to school where people get paper cuts all the time.

223. If it tortures Edward so much to not drain Bella dry then how does he contain himself when she has her monthly bleeds? Grim thing to mention, I know, but I think it's a valid point!

224. Harry Potter is the hero who conquered the Dark Lord. Bella Swan is the heroine who conquered The Volturi...oh wait, no she didn't. That's right...she just blocked their powers with her mental barrier and let them walk away after killing an innocent vampire. That's justice for you!

225. Hermione and Ginny and even Luna are good role models for young women. Unlike Bella who falls apart after losing Edward and only gets back to normal (ish) when she meets Jacob.

226. Although Rowling may have been inspired by some ideas from Greek Mythology, The Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars? and The Little White Horse, at least she only adapted a subtle amount of these influences into her novels. Unlike Meyer who appears to have copied the romantic structure of events from Wuthering Heights and stole many of LJ Smith's ideas.

227. I have actually read both book series's unlike a lot of the Twilight fans who have probably never even looked at a Harry Potter book. And my judgement is that JK Rowling is an amazing writer ... Meyer had some okay ideas (ish) and she attracted several romantic teenagers but her writing is extremely patchy, her characters are lacking personality and some of her ideas are very similar to the ideas of other authors.

228. Vampires die in the sunlight, don't they? They do not sparkle. I don't understand why teenage girls are going crazy over this. Surely sparkling is something a girl would like to do. Not something a girl would like her boyfriend to do!

229. A vampire without fangs? Seriously?? Isn't that just a deranged human?

230. Team Edward and Team Jacob are just a way to cause arguments amongst Twilight fans. I think it's safe to say that most Harry Potter fans respect whether another prefers Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Bill, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, Draco or even Voldemort!