Part 21.

211. Harry Potter fans aren't vain and we don't base our favourite books depending on how "hot" the vampires and werewolves are.

212. HP books are much better written and English teachers agree with this comment.

213. Stephen King hates Twilight and loves Harry Potter and we can all rely on Stephen King (Author of The Shining) to be a good critic.

214. Twilight may include beautiful romantic elements. However, Harry Potter includes many beautiful romances, lots of exhilerating adventures, action, magic...the list could go on.

215. There are many more layers to the plotline, story and genre of Harry Potter.

216. Twilight is written in a very untidy, unpolished way. What was Meyer's editor thinking?

217. Harry Potter has an adult version as it is aimed at a wide variety of the population. Twilight is in the teenage section & the teenage section alone.

218. Each and every character within the Harry Potter series is complex and has some kind of depth or back story. The characters in Twilight are highly stereotypical.

219. Robert Pattinson was Cedric before Edward and he looked and acted better as that role.

220. Kristen Stewart can not act as Bella - she blinks too much and bites her lip. Is that all she can do with that character?