Part Twenty-Four

241. Rosalie Cullen may be the perfect, bitchy, blonde haired beauty who is really very nice underneath it all. But I'm sorry, Fleur Delacour is all that and more-she's even part veela for crying out loud. And she gets Bill who is far cooler than Emmett.

242. Remus Lupin is typical of the mythological werewolves whereas the Twilight werewolves are just a shoddy version of a shapeshifter. Aren't shapeshifters supposed to change into whatever animal they want to? I wanted to be a tiger. Thanks Meyer. Way to kill a dream!

243. Harry Potter is comedic and Ronald Weasley (what a beaut) made me laugh out loud several times throughout ALL of the books. So did Fred & George...actually Harry, Hermione and Ginny did sometimes. I barely laughed at all during the Twilight saga. And in all honesty, laughter is good for the heart and the soul. Isn't that what they say?

244. Harry Potter fans are more mature than Twilight fans (not all but most of the time) because Harry Potter is about a fight for survival, a struggle for happiness and a love that is more powerful than evil. Twilight is mainly a love story based around a love triangle. Harry Potter is much more complex!

245. I'm very sorry for those who are Team Jacob. But...he imprints on a baby? Really? It might not be paedophilic but...it's still very creepy.

246. Harry leaves Ginny for her own protection so she smiles with a broken heart, continues to learn defence against the dark arts with the DA and battles against the Death Eaters. Edward leaves Bella for her own protection and she falls into a depression. I think I know who I'd rather be.

247. Edward might be able to read minds but Snape could teach us all Occlumency to sort out that problem. Also, Voldemort's Legilimency is much more powerful and effective than Edward's weak attempt at mind reading. And Aro's is an absurd concept. Meyer needs to pay attention to Snape. "Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls," ... "the mind is a complex and many layered thing."

248. Werewolves throw off Alice's predictions of the future? Well, they don't throw off Sybill Trelawney's!

249. So true, why of all the things for a vampire to do in the sun, why SPARKLE?!

250. Harry Potter allows you to fall in love with a characters personality rather than blinding you with visions of their perfect looks.