POTD:a vampire romance:)) chap 10

Here my next chapter guys, hope u enjoy it:))

Princess of the Dark: a vampire romance:))

Chapter 10:

Recap: "So," He whispered into her ear sending chills down her spine. "Where am I to be sleeping?"

Amelia just ignored his rakish grin, pressing her hand flat against his face and pushing it away.

"Definately not with me Romeo."

But just as she said it the door to the room burst open. "Umm, Amelia, is he going to be staying here?" Ellen asked.

Amelia looked at Riordan with her brow raised.

"I never checked into a hotel I thought it would just amke more sense to stay with you."

She just sighed and nodded to her sister.

"well, I guess hes staying in your room tonight."

"WHAT!!! WHY?"

"Because you forgetful lug, the guest room is under construction, you told us we should make it into a nursery for IF me and Nicolae decide to have a child." She said enfisizing on the if and shooting a look at Nicolae who was behind her.

Amelia never took her eyes of Riordan who was looking rather arrogant.

"Fine," She hissed. "But you are NOT sleeping in my bed."

"Umm, and Amelia the inflatable mattress somehow got lost when we were cleaning out the garage."

"UGGGG!" Riordan and Nicolae just started to bust out laughing.

"Do you two think this is funny!" Amelia screamed, turning on them.

"I'll show you funny." She said reaching for the butcher knife on the table.

Riordan was there in a second wrapping his warm fingers around hers.

"Now, now Searc, there is no reason to be chucking knifes at innocent mens heads." He was chuckling quietly to himself.

"Chucking? Are you kiding me? I do not "chuck" I have deadly aim and I know how to use it."

"But you wouldnt use it one me now would you A Ghrá?"

Amelia hissed at his arrogant tone and tried unsuccessfully to push him away.

"Dont get yourself in a hissy angel, there are much more interesting things to discuss than your interest in killing me and your sisters fiance."

"Like?"

"Like where Im going to sleep." He whispered the last right in her ear, his voice seductive, temptation at its best.

And with that Amelia pushed him with all the strength in her body. Stupid rat bastard didnt just not fall, but he had the audocity to look shocked.

"My Love, did you just try to push me down."

"Yes!" She screamed and slapped his chest angrily.

He just chuckled and reached for her hands shackling then brought them to him mouth, with his eyes on hers he kissed each on, slowly pulling her forward.

Amelia tried to plant her feet.

Looking desperately for help from her sister but found that her and Nicolae had already left the room.

"Nobodys going to save you now angel, its just you and me." His voice was dark and mysterious, making it infinately more sexy.

Which was hell on her, as if he needed to be any sexier, the man was already playing havock with her senses.

"Come on, Amelia" He whispered seductively, his voice pure sin, "You know you want to kiss me. Just. One. More. Taste."

And with that she was jerked hard...right into his waiting arms.

Love it?

Hate it?

Please tell me what you think thanks for reading:)