Princess of the Dark 8: Love Betrayal...Forgiveness?

Okay, okay, heres the next chapter guys, I really should be working on my homework, but I just couldn't resist. Its not like finals even matter right;)

I really like this chapter, and I think you will to, and if you don't...to bad, because I do! :P Enjoy:))

Oh by the way, Riordan is Irish(Sigh, wish I could find me some hot Irish man.) So when he says some endearments to Amelia, it didnt write up right, so I am sorry if it is too confusing.

Happy Reading!

Princess of the Dark: Love, Hate, Betrayal...Forgiveness?

"Amelia! Open the damn door we have to talk."

Like a little child she stuck out her tongue, and after picking up the pieces of glass she walked into the kitchen to throw them away, trying to ignore the loud banging coming from the hallway.

"Blood in the hallway." She said nonchalantly.

"Who the hell is banging on our door?" Amelia looked up at her sister guiltily.

"The UPS guy?"

Ellen only sighed and after giving her a suspicious look headed to see who it was herself. About ten seconds later she heard the slam of the door.

Again.

And chuckled, she should have known, they were after all, so much alike.

Ellen walked in shouting at Nicolae to "go get rid of the dirty rat bastard stinking up the front porch." Nicolae just looked at the two sisters like they were crazy, but did what he was asked.

Amelia headed upstairs, figuring her family could handle it. All the while she fought internally with herself. /there is absolutely NO REASON to go down there...none...right?/ she thought.

A soft knock on her door was her only warning before Nicolae just busted in, a very pissed off Ellen not to far behind him...and the "dirty rat bastard" himself.

Amelia just starred at him, and for a moment everyone else just seemed to fade away.

His dark brown hair, wavy around the edges, giving him a slightly boyish look, so completely opposite from his personality. He had the longest bottom lashes she had ever seen on a man. And that was what he was, a man. This was no boy. From his tall hard muscled body, to his rare steel blue eyes, a color she had yet to see to compare to...the exact steel blue eyes that had been haunting her dreams ever since she had met him.

"Amelia." He whispered, seeming to be devouring her with her eyes.

I was the voice that shook her out of her trance, the same voice who had lied to her, making her believe it was possible to find your soul mate, your one true love.

Shaking her head wildly she reached for the closest thing to her, which happened to be her favorite dagger, the handle beautifully carved ivory, and the blade sharp and deadly.

"What are you doing here Riordan? I thought I told you I never wanted to see your sorry ass ever again." She hissed.

"You did, but I just didn't believe you. Put the weapon down my A Thaisce and lets talk." He crooned.

Amelia just tightened her hold on the dagger countering all of his moves as he tried to circle around her.

"Oh really?" She continued, "You actually believe that after you lied to me, told me you loved me, then deceived me, that I would be willing to give you another chance? Knowing you, you probably thought I'd fall at your feet."

When he shifted his piercing gaze from her, she had her answer, and it only made her madder.

"A Stóirín, be reasonable, I never lied about loving you are my A Ghrá, my love, and I never meant to hurt you." He pleaded with her.

Amelia's eyes watered, she was a warrior, a fighter, but just a few words from this man could tear down all of her defenses and leave her vulnerable.

A cough to her right brought her attention to the fact that they were not alone, her Ellen and Nicolae were watching on with concerned looks on their face. In the second it took for her to become aware of them and look at them, Riordan had rushed to her side, disarmed her and had her trapped against his chest.

At once she became like a wildcat, kicking and hitting and trying to break free.

"Enough!" Riordan's voice tore through the house, making the walls and floor vibrate.

Amelia stopped what fighting, only for the fact that it was useless, he was much stronger than her, and she no longer wished to embarrass herself in front of him.

"Please Ri, don't do this to me again. Just let me go, and leave." She whispered.

Ellen gasped, She had never seen her sister look so helpless.

"No, I will never let you go Amelia. Is tú mo ghrá, my heart is within you." Riordan whispered back, as if it really were only them and their past in the room.

Amelia looked up at his beloved face. /How can you love a person so much, yet hate them at the same time./ She thought to herself.

"Just because you say nice things in Irish to me, doesn't mean Im going to forgive you. And you can definitely forget about me falling at your feet, believe it or not, my world does not revolve around you, you sad excuse for a Romeo."

The whole room seemed to let out a sigh of relief...until Nicolae opened his mouth and asked the one question they really did not want to answer...

"Umm, Call me a little dense, but why were the two of you fighting in the first place?" Nicolae asked.

Love it?

Hate it?

REALLY LOVE IT? ;)

Please comment, vote, or if you really like my story, become a fan!:))