Princess of the Dark: A vampire romance:)) Chapter 9

Hey guys, so heres chapter 9, i do believe this is one of the best, if not the best, chapter i have written so far.

sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, abiword was being a real pain in the ass. i think im gonna have to download a better system.

well, anywho,

HAPPY READINGS!

Princess of the Dark Chapter 9: A Vampire Romance:)

Riordan and Amelia both tensed up, with one last shove at his hard chest, he let her go and in a flash she was as far, in the little room, as she could get from him.

Riordan was the first to speak. "We met in Ireland, became...friends, had an argument, and she left, and I stayed. That simple."

Amelia closed her eyes, ashamed that he could just blow off what they had had like that. She walked over to Ellen needing the comfort of her younger sisters arms.

"What were you doing in Ireland Amelia?" Amelia wanted to kill Nicolae, for asking so many unwanted questions.

"I was hunting some vampire assagins who had been killing innocent children in Dublin."

Ellen put her arm around her and squeezed her shoulder.

"Why are you here Riordan?" She asked.

Amelia looked up him also, wanting, needing, to know the answer.

At once, his face became blank and exspessionless.

"That is for me and your sister to know." He replied.

"Actually, seeing as you have her so upset, I belive it involves me and Nicolae, since we are her family, and we love her and do not want to see her hurt again, if thats what you did." Ellen snapped back.

Nicolae just nodded his agreement and put his arms around the two sisters, showing his support.

Riordan never once took his eyes of of Amelia, and though she could feel them on her she rufused to meet them.

"Amelia," He whispered, much like he had done before. "Please, A rún mo chroí, dont shut me out. Talk to me, alone." He said enphasizing on the word alone.

Amelia shook her head but she knew she was sunk. She could not resist the temptation of his voice. Lokking at her family, she nodded towards the door, signaling she wished to speak to Riordan alone.

Ellen and Nicolae shot her one last concerned look before, the left, closing the door quietly behind them.

Turning around she faced him defiantly.

"What Ri? What do you wish to say to me after all this time?" Her voice broke.

He just looked at her, before finally saying, "Why did you leave me, did the love we shared mean so little to you?"

Amelia gasped. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" She shouted. "You LIED to me, you told me you loved me then I found you in bed, our bed with another woman!" Tears flowed freely now.

Riordan shook his head. "No mo chroí, I explained this to you, I never slept with her, and you know this, you are using excuses, my love, and you know this."

Amelia did know this, Riordan had only used the woman as a means to gather information for Amelia about the dead children in Dublin, so she remained silent, until a thought came to her.

"If you loved me so much, then why did you let me leave above all, why did you not come after me." I was a question that for many nights kept her up, wishing he was there, when all she had on him were dreams of him.

Riordan looked angry now. "Come AFTER you? I had no idea where you were. You never told me of you family, or where you lived, you always made it perfectly clear that our relationship and you life were not one in the same and were to be kept completely apart from each other." His voice held a wealth of bitterness and pain.

Amelia lowered her eyes for that was indeed what she had done. "I believed, it wasnt real Ri." She whispered.

"What wasnt real? You love or mine, because I can asure you, mine was definately real, even after you ripped my heart out then feed it to the mockingbirds." He whispered.

He was definately angry now. Then again, so was Amelia.

She looked up and glared at him, the fire back in her eyes.

"How could I not, it was like a fairytale. Handsome Irish man, beautiful scenery and romance. You swept me of my feet, then declared your love before I could even get my balance back, how was I to believe that a charmer such as yourself could possibly fall for me? The notion was absurd." The tears started flowing again.

Riordan rushed over to her side and despite her struggles pulled her into his strong arms and allowed her to sob on his shoulder, letting out the months of grief, that believing the most beautiful time of her life, had all been one horrible lie.

"There, there mo shíorghrá, 'tis okay now. I am here, and all we have to do is sort this out. We were meant to be together, you and I both know this, just maybe i should have tooken some time and courted you." He cooed.

Amelia's laugh sounded more like a hickup, as she molded herself closer to his familiar body.

Almost at the same time they both realized how close they actually were, with him holding and her molded to his muscular frame. Amelia tensed and tried to push away but he just held her closer.

"No, mo chroí, its been so long since I have held you, at least allow me this little pleasure." He whispered, his voice heavy with his Irish accent.

At his soft-spoken words, Amelia melted into him, relishing the feel of his strong, loving arms holding her once again.

"So," He whispered into her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Where am I to be sleeping?"

Love it?

Hate it?

REALLY love it? ;)

Please comment, because if you are a writer, you will know how much the comments are appreciated. :)