Love Is Never Enough, Part 18

Put your story text here...*A/N* 15 VOTES and 10 COMMENTS or NO NEXT CHAPPY!!

Part 18

(Recap)

M....my parents!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clide's P.o.v

I felt Cassie go rigid in my arms and couldn't help the sudden anger that blew through me. What kind of low life does that! I turned the TV off and Haley ran straight over to Cassie,

"Cassie babe?" she spoke softly, this is way too much for her to take! She pulled away from me and got to her feet, before I could do anything she just ran for the bathroom holding her hand over her mouth. Haley ran after her but all I could do was sit there. He won't let her go! Why can't he just let her go?!

Wait they said Cassie's mum was half....naked.....he raped her! Again the anger rose higher up in me and I couldn't help but get to my feet and slam my fist into the wall. I was about to land another punch when I heard the screaming from upstairs, I ran straight up to see Haley standing with her mobile and fear written all over her face, Cassie was lying hunched over the toilet seat....her eyes half closed. I pulled the mobile from Haley's hand and looked closely at the message.......

TELL CASSIE, SHE'S DEAD, I'LL FIND HER 

I threw the mobile against the wall and Haley slowly slid down the wall digging her face in to her hands. I ran over to Cassie and lifted her up onto my lap, rocking her back and forth,

"I...I need to see them Clide," she whispered. Not now, she couldn't....it was way too dangerous.

"You will, I promise you will," she started crying into my shoulder and once again I felt helpless, nothing was gonna make this alright, her mum was in a coma because of me but Cassie blamed herself and worse yet was that we brought Haley into it. There's only one way to get this sorted out once and for all and I'm gonna chat to the only person who has connections to get that done, Haley's brother.

After sitting there another few minutes I lifted Cassie up and carried her into our room. She need to sleep. I laid her down and then slowly climbed in next to her, I pulled her back harder to my chest, I wanted her to know I'm always gonna be here no matter what. I knew it would take longer to get her over this, she needed to see her mum and by all means I was gonna make sure she gets to see her mum. And then her dad.....well I assume he'll be wanting a blood bath after what happened to him and finding out what that fuckers done to his little girl not to mention his wife.

Cassie's P.o.v

I was standing there watching as he threw my mother around the room like a rag doll,

"Tell me where she is!" he screamed pulling her up by the collar of her dress,

"I don't know! I swear I don't know!" she screamed over and over as tears streamed down her face. His face twisted again and the hand he had held up above her face clenched in a fist he brought down connecting with her already bloody face,

"NO! Leave her alone! DAD.....MUMMY!" I screamed knowing my age was no longer six but I was seeing my mother being beaten to death! The punches kept going one after the other and more blood filling her face until there was no inch of clean skin left to be seen. I tried to run to her but I was glued to the spot....nothing I did was changing what I was seeing.

He stopped just like that and let her fall to the floor before kicking her in the rib cage. He pulled her to her feet by her hair and threw her onto the bed. His twisted angry face changed into a twisted sick smile! He climbed up on top of her and straddled her waist, pinning her arms above her head with only one hand. She tried to wiggle from his grasp but had no such luck....she screamed over and over but he just pulled up her dress and stopped when her thongs where on show.

He slid his hand down her toned leg before roughly pulling her pants down. My mother screamed louder and louder and the next thing he did caused me to lose balance and fall to the floor. He clenched his free hand into a ball and punched her down there in that area. Her eyes widened and she screamed louder than ever. He then slid two fingers into her and started to pump them in and out at full speed. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she screamed begging it all to stop, begging for me to help her.

"You like that don't you!?! You're just another whore like your daughter!" he screamed at her smiling. I could feel my stomach turn and then he stopped with his fingers still inserted inside of her,

"Cassie?" he asked looking at my mother, people always said I looked like her.

"Baby," he said again placing a kiss on her bloody cheek, and then he turned again,

"No! Fuck you! You're not her! Look at what she's doing to me!" he screamed anger clear in him again. My mother was losing blood fast and what came next was beyond anything you could ever see,

He tugged at his jeans and pulled down his boxers. He grabbed his dick with his hand and placed it just touching the outside of her area.

"No! Please no!" I begged over and over trying to get closer to the bed,

"I'm here! Leave her alone! I'm here!" I cried over and over. And like that he thrusted into her making her scream out for anyone to help. He went in and out holding her thigh down and pressing down on her stomach. I tried to scream I tried everything but I wasn't really there. After what seemed hours he thrusted one more time and pulled out of her leaving her there crying. He zipped up his pants and got off the bed to walk to the other side of her. She was barely alive. He touched her cheek and smiled down at her, he hadn't even bothered to pull her pants up or pull her dress down, she was just lying........there exposed.

She managed to croak out at him,

"Y....you stay....away from.....m...my daughter....you.....asswhole," his smile disappeared and changed into a frown. He straightened his posture before quickly leaning back down, grabbing her head and slamming it down on the bed side table.

"AHHHHH!"

I screamed out getting to my feet, I wanted to run over there but I still couldn't! Coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, coma......this is how he put her into a coma! I slowly fell to the floor crying and he walked away from my half dead mother's body, he was walking into the bathroom where my father lay.....but stopped just next to me. My tears and sobs quietened as he looked down to the spot where I was sitting, my eyes widened and my heart banged faster against my chest.

He....he can't see me! I couldn't do anything, he couldn't hear me before! I got to my feet and his hand shoot out taking grasp of my throat and slamming me against the wall.

"No! Help!" I screamed as his hands around my neck tightened...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clide's P.o.v

I couldn't take seeing her like this. She was having nightmares again! I slowly shook her awake as she kept screaming and as soon as her eyes opened to show her eyes enclosed with un-fallen tears, I knew what I had to do, I had to get Kier. I let go of her and ran down to the study. I grabbed my phone and dialled Brian's number.

"Hello?"

"Brian, I need you to do something for me,"

"What dude? Anything, I owe you for getting that place off my hands, my parents would have killed me if I didn't.....so yeah, what you want me to do?"

"Kill Kier Mason"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry it's short but yeah, damn I kinda scared myself writing that dream! Anyway what did you think?

15 VOTES and 10 COMMENTS or NO NEXT CHAPPY!!!!