Love Is Never Enough, Part 16

Part 16

(Recap)

"Come to bed...with me....please?" I asked pulling away and looking back up into his eyes. He smiled a soft smile to me and raised his hand to softly stroke my cheek with his thumb. He rubbed the tip of his nose on mine before taking my hand in his and leading me upstairs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up in the morning still in Clide's arms. I turned to face him and ran my index finger slowly down his noise to try and wake him up. "Mmmm," was the only sound to come from him before he scrunched his noise and opened his eyes. "Morning," He whispered leaning in for a kiss. I smiled up at him before I pulled the covers back and got up. "Ugh! Do we really have to get up?" he was more like begging then asking.

"Yep, you need to hit the stores and find a job, and I need to hit the....well shops." Before I knew what was happening, Clide jumped out the bad and ran over to me placing a quick peck on my lips and then running downstairs, "What?!" I yelled running after him. "Clide! What!?" I yelled again jumping down from the last two steps. Just as I reached the study he slammed the door in my face!! That jerk! I banged my fists against the door and still he wouldn't open up.

Oh this better be good! I ran back upstairs and got changed into a red knee length skirt with my white shoulder hanging blouse. I tied my hair up into a bun and sat facing my reflection. I look like my mother. It was the first thing that seemed to pop into my mind. My mother who I would never hug again, my mother who I would never kiss again. I know: you hardly ever see her? But I still hug her when I do and kiss her, one way or another she's my mother and I'll always miss her. I wonder if after a few years we can go back and see them.

Kiers P.o.v (For slinky1984, you wanted Kiers P.o.v so I did it, hope u like,)

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed at the hooker sitting on my bed half naked. "What the hell!? I thought you wanted to, I mean you started this!" I lost my temper and ran for her grabbing her arm and throwing her against the wall, "Don't you ever talk to me like that you piece of shit!" I screamed, walking to her and pinning her up against the wall whilst strangling her. "Oh baby, I like it rough," She whispered seductively with a little giggle at the end. Why the hell did I call a hooker!?! I could feel the urge rise up around me like cancer spreading. I'm not gonna lie, I get thrill's out of raising my hand up and bringing it down, I like to see people hurt.....but then, as if I changed I feel guilty, I make them feel better anyway I can.

"Get on your knees," I growled at her. She obeyed and she knew exactly what I meant. She unzipped my jeans and pulled my boxers down before smiling up at me, "Get on with it!" I screamed at her. She lowered her head and took my dick in her mouth, but it wasn't gentle, it was hard and fast. One minute my dick was in her mouth and the next it wasn't. I threw my head back and groaned each time she sucked. I tugged at her hair but not softly. I heard her moan, "Harder!" I yelled at her. Again she obeyed, "Fuck off!" I screamed board now.

She wouldn't stop. I pulled her off by her hair and she fell back just staring up at me. I pulled my pants and jeans up before I walked over to her and slapped her causing her to scream and kick me in the privates. "Fuck you!" She screamed before running out of my room and out the house. Well she is a hooker so I guess she won't care about people seeing her half naked.

I sat on the edge of my bed and just stared at the wall. I knew Cassie leaving with her friends wasn't a good idea, I just knew it! How could she do this to me! I loved her, I gave her everything! And then she just runs off with Clide! I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES!! I got up with anger in every inch of my bones and threw my lamp and everything in my way to the floor.

I'll get her, I swear to god I'll find her and I'll teach her she's mine and always will be! I went all the way to Spain to find out that slag was lying! But I'll find her and when I do I swear I'll kill her!

Cassie's P.o.v

"Promise you won't open your eyes?!" "I promise!" I said for the hundredth time. Clide's hands were covering my eyes as he led into the study. "Ok don't move," I nodded with a smile on my face and my eyes still closed. Clide moved away from me and walked over to somewhere. "OK now you can look," I opened my eyes to see a.....computer screen. Wow. "Oh, a old computer, just the thing that I've always wanted," I tried to ask surprised but Clide just huffed before he leaned over and shook the mouse.

My eyes almost popped out of my head!! It...It was a....HOLIDAY! He booked us a holiday to Japan! I've always wanted to go there! "Soo? What you think?" I was totally speechless. Before I could even control myself I threw my arms around Clide and we both fell to the floor. I couldn't stop kissing him and I could hear him chuckle to himself.

"I'm taking that as, 'I LOVE IT THANK YOU' but hey, what do I get?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. I stopped placing kisses all over him and looked up at him. My hands where still around his neck and his on my waist. I gave him my devil smile before whispering, "I could think of a few things," he smirked as he understood what I meant. My lips met his but there was no need to ask for entrance because he already granted it. Just as his hands started to rub up under my blouse the damned door bell rang.

Clide stopped kissing but our lips where still touching, he let out an annoyed groan as I let out a giggle before getting up off him and brushing myself off. Clide answered the door and I walked out to greet.....HALEY!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry it's so short but it's all I could think of and get done right now! Promise the next one will be longer!!! Ok please vote and comment!!!