Love IS Never Enough, Part 3

Hey so yeah, this may be a bit slow but it needs it in order to pick up, well it will in the next chappy!! Ok so yeah here's part 3!!

Part 3

(Recap)

Kier hung up with a sigh and turned to look at me, "I can't go, my nan just got transmitted to hospital, my mums freaking out and my dad is still at work for another week so my mum wants me to go back home and look after my sister cause well she's freaking out too," my face dropped and he asked Shannon to drive him back to mine where he'd wait for his mum to pick him up.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We finally got home and we went back inside the house. Haley and Tom supposedly had to go to the bathroom and i went upstairs to my bedroom to help Kier get the rest of his stuff, "Ok so I'll grab that stuff and........" i was cut off by the door closing and Kier leaning against it.

He walked over to me and with one hand he held my waist and the other he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry, you know that right?" he asked looking me straight in the eyes and a saddened expression. I nodded remembering what happened last night.

"I love you," he said placing a kiss on my forehead and i closed my eyes whishing i could believe it, wishing that somehow it would all stop, that he could just wake up and see what he's doing. "I...i love you too," i said shakily.

He smiled and walked over to the bags on the other side of the bed. I know we seemed so happy at the beginning right? Well how else is someone meant to cover up the bad? Most of the times that's how we are but the other times it turns from that 'he is so in love with her' couple to 'i can't stand you' couple.

But i guess that's what you get for using someone to get the other jealous, don't get me wrong i do like Kier but just not in that way and god what would happen if he knew i had no sexual interest in him, i shivered at the thought.

"Hey babe why don't you stay with me?" oh shit! Ok i mean it's not cause i don't want to stay with him but i just....really want to go out with my friends for some time, i just haven't hanged out with them for a while.

"Um....Kier i kinda wanna go....." he cut me off standing to his feet, "So you choose them over me!?" i took a step back seeing his temper rise. "No...I...i...just....." again he cut me off. "Look Cassie I'm your boyfriend, you stick with your boyfriend!" he came closer but i didn't have half the mind to just agree right then.

"Kier i just want......" a sharp pain spread across my jaw and i fell backwards to the floor clutching my hand to it. "What huh? Why is it you don't want to come with me? You in love with someone else, Tom? Jess?" he mentioned everyone but Clide. I guess he really can't follow my gaze when it aint stuck to him.

"No! I just want to go out with my friends this time," i said as he grabbed my arm squeezing it and pulling me up to my feet. "Tough luck, what about going out with your boyfriend huh? Cassie what happened to that!?!" i was trying to keep in the whimper that was banging against my lips to escape from the pain that he was causing from my arm.

"Hey Cassie!" Kier let me go as we heard Clide just outside the door. He went back to the bags and i covered half my face with my hair so that the mark wasn't visible. My arm i just kept behind my back, "Can i come in?" Kier gave me one last threatening glare before going back to his bags.

"Yeah dude come in!" he called back. Wow amazing how he can just act normal after hitting me a second ago! I mean yeah fine if it was a few minutes ago i would understand but it wasn't! But i guess i deserve what i got.

"Um.....Your mum's downstairs," Clide said lowering his voice as he looked at me, i could feel his worried gaze but i couldn't look at him, i knew i would just burst into tears. Oh god please don't ask me what's wrong! Please not with Kier here! He'll just lose his temper with me when we're alone again.

I took a deep breath and turned to look at Clide, "OK so we going or what!?!" i knew my eyes were still teary but with that act they can't say anything's wrong apart from missing my boyfriend. Kier walked over to me with his hands full and placed a kiss on my lips.

That was a signal that he was sorry and that i could go, i nodded telling him i understood. "Bye babe." And with that he was gone downstairs with Clide. When i heard footsteps going down the stairs i ran from my room down to the bathroom, closing the door and cried a little before wetting a cloth and placing it on my jaw.

I don't hate Kier, i just wish he wouldn't keep doing this and then saying he was sorry. Why can't he just quit it all together? Who knows maybe i deserve it. There was a soft but yet urgent knock on the door and i placed the cloth down.

I looked in the mirror to see if the mark was visible, not really, there's still a little red but hey i could say that came from me just scratching. "Yeah come in," i said whilst wiping at my eyes. The door opened slightly and Clide popped his head in.

Damn what I'd do to be with him! He walked in and closed the door, "You ok?" i nodded and saw the frown forming on his face. "So why were you all upset back there? Don't even think about lying to me Cass I've known you my whole life, i can read you like the back of my hand," two things to say there, you don't know me very well or You'd see I've been in love with you this whole time and second the backs of hands don't seem to be my friends lately.

"I don't know, it's just....you know those times when you feel like you need to cry for no reason? Well that's it and Kier leaving and not being able to see him for three weeks just added to it," ok so scrap the simple I'm missing my boyfriend idea. He walked closer and my breath caught. He grabbed my arm and breathing returned to normal.

"I suppose that also makes hand marks on your arm?" i shook his hand off and looked down to the floor, "Look if Kiers hurting you....." my head snapped up and i put on the act that I'm so used too with other people, it's like a performance now. "Hurting me! He isn't hurting me! Isn't it just possible that i somehow got my arm caught somewhere!?!"

Clide put both his hands in the air and i hated that i had to act like that to him. "Wow sorry!" he pulled me into a tight embrace and i bit my bottom lip not to burst out into tears. His chest felt amazing against my head, DANM HIM! He had to have the perfect everything!

"I didn't mean that, i was just saying that if ANY one is hurting you their not worth you," i closed my eyes just hearing him. Would it be so wrong to want to stay in his arms forever? I pulled away and felt over happy now.

"Let's go then," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me all the way downstairs, you see the one thing i love about Clide is he can make you feel.........happy just like that.

I was getting into the car when i stupidly lost my balance and almost fell backwards AGAIN! And AGAIN! Clide caught me, "Nice ass," he whispered into my ear. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Ok what!?!?!?! He chuckled as he saw i froze on the spot and gave me a little push up so i snapped out of it.

I slid into the car and my eyes were still wide open. He's never commented on my body before, and he didn't sound like he was dissing it either, wait, wait, wait i get it! Of course i realised, he was joking.....right?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK so wat u think? PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! If u liked tat much