Chapter 14

The house smells of evil. Everything in the dark house seems to be from a completely different generation, and speaks death.

Tommy looks at the gun pointed right at his head,"don't do it" was all he could say.

Billy laughs, looking at Tommy Doyle,"why is that? Your not part of my plan. Stephen is".

Stephen watches in horror, Billy grabbing his hand. Fear inside the kid, as he takes a big gulp.

Just as Billy almost pulls the trigger, the wooden floor beneath him breaks. His body goes right through the floor, landing into a dark room below, losing his gun in the process.

"Tommy" Stephen runs over to Tommy, trying to help him to his feet.

Billy see's a light down the hallway, yelling out,"TOMMY. I'm going to get you, one way" stops as he spots a female sitting in a chair.

Billy walks over to her, screaming at the top of his lungs realizing she's dead. At that moment, he feels a sharp pain in the middle of his back.

Michael digs the knife in as deep as he can, watching Billy slowly fade away. As the body drops, Michael decides to head upstairs.

"Are you okay?" Tommy looks at the kid, worried.

"I'm scared" Stephen replies.

Tommy takes his hand,"stay close to me, okay?"

Michael Myers suddenly appears in front of them, as he turns his head, facing Tommy Doyle. He looks between him, and his son.

"Michael" Tommy says,"long time no see, old friend".

"Is that...." Stephen's voice gets shakey,"is that The Boogeyman?'

"Stephen, RUN. Get the hell out of here" he stares a hole right into the masked man,"I got this".

Stephen listens, as he runs out the front door screaming his head off through the night air. Hoping someone can hear him.

"Give me your best shot" he yells at Michael, taking out his pistol.

Michael just rushes at Tommy, grabbing his head as he bangs it against the wall, drawing blood. He then grabs him by the throat, throwing him through the window to the outside, glass shattering everywhere.

Tommy coughs up blood, looking up at the full moon. He turns his head, hearing footsteps as Michael stands just a few feet from him, knife at the ready.

Myers walks towards the man trying to crawl away on the ground, just as he hears a car start up. He turns his head, watching a car run right into him. The impact making his body go flying through the air, dropping his knife.

Sarah takes a deep breath,"damn, that felt good".

Tommy gets to his feet, staring at his car. And a blonde girl in thec driver's seat, walking over to her.

"Are you crazy?" He asks her.

"I saved your ass, didn't I?" Sarah smirks.

Tommy looks over to where's Michael's body landed. Nothing there but a small blood spot, fear invading his insides knowing who he's after.

"We got to find Stephen...NOW" Tommy commands entering on the passengers side, hurting.

Sarah then feels hands grabbing her throat from outside. She starts coughing, feeling the grip tighten around her small neck.

Tommy aims his gun, firing right at Myers, as his hands finally let her go.

Myers quickly pulls open the driver's side door, pulling Sarah out by her blonde hair, driving his knife into her stomach. Feeling blood come out of her wound, the young woman leaning against him, almost lifeless now.

"NOO" Tommy quickly exits the car, pulling the trigger again, but nothing comes out.

Michael pushes Sarah off his knife, turning his attention to Tommy Doyle. He moves towards him, angry.

Tommy quickly turns around, running as fast as he can down the now empty street. Feeling the wind blow on his face, blood dripping from his head.