Chapter 3

Sheriff Daniels stands there staring at his deputy," what's the story around here? People been saying Halloween around here is hell."

Deputy Reynolds stares at the new Sheriff, standing outside the station smoking a cigarette," back in the day, some kid murdered his family here. He killed his older sister, Judith Myers".

"Judith, huh? Was she good looking?" The Sheriff jokes.

"That's not the point" The Deputy says.

"It is in my book" the Sheriff adjusts his shades.

"Anyway, years later he went after his younger sister, Laurie Strode. She was babysitting two kids that night, Tommy Doyle and a Lindsey Wallace".

"How do you know so much about this......killer?" The Sheriff asks.

"My father was on duty that night, when he went after Laurie Strode. His doctor, Samuel Loomis, tried to stop him. Then he sacrificed himself burning down the hospital with him and Myers inside it".

"That story is suppose to haunt this town?" Sheriff Daniels asks," doesn't sound too spooky too me".

"It gets better" The deputy says," they both barely survived. 10 years later, Michael returns, but goes after Laurie's blood related daughter, Jamie Strode. Eventually he captures her and she has his child".

"One messed up family" the Sheriff drops his cigarette and stomps on it," what next?"

"Michael kills her, then goes after Laurie and kills her. Then some kids decide to make a reality show of Michael Myer's house. He returns and continues the killings there. Then this Freddie guy burns Michael alive".

"So why are you telling me all of this useless information?" Sheriff asks.

"Michael's body was never found and Freddie's body was recently found, over 12 stab wounds all over his body" the deputy says.

"Didn't you tell me he got burnt alive twice?" The Sheriff asks.

"There's something I didn't tell you".

"What is it?"

"He has a curse, when Michael was a child, he heard a voice. Told him to kill his family. Ever since then he's been killing everyone related to him."

The Sheriff stares at him," is this the guy everyone's afraid of? People been calling him The Boogeyman" he chuckles.

"It gets even better, you know those two kids, Tommy Doyle and Lindsey Wallace? They're both here, for the funeral."

"Who died this time?" Sheriff asks.

"Tommy's father had cancer."

"They ain't related to Michael" he walks towards the front door," nothing for us to worry about if what you are saying is true".

"Tommy is raising that child" the deputy looks back at the Sheriff.

"What did you say?"

"He found him when he was just a baby, the day after Jamie died. He's cared for him ever since. Almost nobody knows about it" the deputy walks to the front door, staring at the Sheriff," we got to keep an eye on him sheriff".

"Okay, you know a whole lot about this stuff".

"Doctor Samuel Loomis was my father" he tells the Sheriff," you need to know this stuff, I'm trusting you."

"I'm 52 years old, and you think I can't handle it?" He looks at the deputy," I'll keep an eye out."

"My real name is Lucas Loomis, changed it to Kyle Reynolds later on".

"Your kid know about the Halloween stuff?" The sheriff asks him.

"Yeah, he knows too much." He throws down his cigarette," but he's only 20. He can handle the truth" he looks around," and I'm hoping you can, suprised you didn't know about the Michael Myers legend".

"Killers are born everyday. Barely any of them lasts 10 years on the road. I've heard of the story actually, but never knew it to be true. But everyone has a weakness, even Michael Myers".

"Let's hope so" Deputy Reynolds says," with you taking over my duties as the Sheriff of this town, you better hope this man doesn't show up."

"Yeah, guess this town needed a scare or two to wake it back up" he looks around," tell your kid I say hi".

"Will do" Deputy Reynolds watches the Sheriff disappear back into the station, he looks around then watches his son run up to him.

"Hey dad".

"Hey son" he tells his son," I take it you went and met the Wallace's? I saw you walking by there earlier, you know her daughter is around your age".

"Yea" he looks at his father," she's a fine catch, but her mother knows who I am. Plus she's not my type".

"Then who is? Don't be scaring away this town's residents, ya hear?" He says to his son," be careful now".

Zack Loomis stares at his father, walking off. Zack then stares down the street, then walks off from the scene, putting on some Papa Roach on his ipod, pushing his hair from his face. He turns right down the street, walking by the Wallace's again as he heads towards his house. He then spots a man driving past him, slowing down as he gets nearer Zack, then drives off again.