Chapter 16

Stephen walks down the empty dark street, looking for help as he looks at all the houses surrounding him, all the lights out as Halloween is over. He looks ahead of him, a man in a white mask standing there waiting for him to come to him, he quickly turns around running down an alleyway, some fog coming to.

"HELP" Stephen suddenly yells out, trying to get someone's attention, just as a figure steps out in front of him, making him jump.

"It's me, it's me" Zack is there, some blood on his face as he speaks,"follow me" he grabs hold of his hand, leading him out of the alleyway, and to a police car parked across the road.

"He won't stop, will he?" The kid looks up at him, wanting answers.

"No, he won't" Zack opens the back door for him, as he races to the passenger seat closing the doors.

"Just call me Eli" the officer at the wheel says, nodding to Stephen,"don't worry kid, we'll get you to safety" he drives the car off into the dark night.

"So you know Michael's story?" Zack looks at the police officer, trusting him, not wanting to reveal Michael's secret brother just yet.

"Some of it, he doesn't surprise me" the elder officer answers,"Michael kind of reminds me of someone that...." then suddenly a car rams in the back bumper,"shit".

Zack looks behind them,"it's Michael".

A car behind them rams into them again, a man in a white mask in the driver's seat, trying to make them crash. Wanting his son, rage filling his whole body as he drives the station wagon into the police car again.

"He just doesn't give up, does he?" Eli asks, just as the car rams into them one last time, and they go fying off the road, driving through Haddonifeld Local Cemetary, wrecking a few tombstones over then they finally run head on into a tree, the airbag blowing up in Eli's face.

Stephen opens his eyes, the engine smoking up as he looks in the rearview mirror, the station wagon's headlights beaming in their face, a figure stepping out of the vehicle. Fear in the kid's eyes.

"Wake up" he pulls at Zack and the police officer's jacket's,"he's HERE" he unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door, trying to run away looking at all the tombstones around them, all the dead bodies.

Zack coughs up some blood, opening up his eyes as he looks out the window, Michae Myers chasing after the kid, he looks over at Eli as he unbuckles his seatbelt and opens up the door, gun in hand as he chases after Michael, "MICHAEL".

Zack runs right after Michael, as he jumps on his back sending both figures down to the ground, Zack's head hitting a tombstone hard, leaving him down as Michael stands back up, then picks Zack up by his jacket staring at him in his eyes.

"Come on, I dare you too" Zack spits in Michael's face, blood on the mask as Zack just smiles.

Michael then drives the knife right into his stomach, watching the man double over in pain then slams his head into the tombstone, knocking him out as he turns his attention back to the runaway kid, continuing his hunt.

Tommy and Sarah arrive at the scene, as Tommy rushes out of the car as soon as it slows and down rushes over to the police car looking inside, but nobody inside,"where are they?" He turns back to Sarah.

"Where's my mom?" Sarah responds.

He hears screams down the hill, passing all the tombstones,"this isn't a very good place to die".

Sarah rushes off into the night, towards the screams with a gun in her hand,"come on, hurry".

Tommy follows after her, racing towards the screams,"Hey, wait up".

Stephen hides behind a tree, footsteps right behind him as he looks up to the skies, as if he was praying. Then hears leaves break right behind the tree as he peeks his head out, then a man grabs him, staring into the face of The Boogeyman, his own father.

"Put the kid down" Officer Eli points his gun at Michael, his forehead bleeding,"or I'll shoot".

Michael looks at the police man, turning back to Stephen, just as he hears a gunshot, a bullet going into his right shoulder, making it bleed. He turns his head back towards the shooter

Eli watches as Michael rushes towards him, grabbing him by his throat, trying to choke him to death as he suddenly drops his gun, feeling the grip tighten under all of Michael's strength, the air being driven out of him.

Stephen acts fast, as he quickly grabs the pistol the officer dropped, aiming it right at Michael,"drop him" yelling this out, trying to be brave.

Michael looks at Stephen handling the gun, then looks towards Eli as he just headbutts him, and rushes towards Stephen as the kid shoots him in the stomach, and pulls it again feeling it enter his body, until Michael throws the gun out of his hand.

That's when Tommy runs past Sarah, and right at Michael as he takes him down, dropping his gun as he tries to throw a right hand, but Michael catches him then throws his hand into a nearby tombstone, then picks him up by his hair and grabs his knife, driving it right into Tommy's hand like a piece of bread, blood pouring out as he screams in pain.

Stephen runs to Sarah,"why is this happening?" He asks, just as he watches a man come up from behind Sarah, grabbing her by her then then headbutts her from behind looking down at Stephen.

"Ah, there ya are little one" Marcel grabs hold of Stephen by his arm,"just call me...." a second later, a shot is heard and a hole is shown right through his chest.

Lindsey Wallace stands there holding a shotgun, watching the form of Marcel Myers dropping,"an asshole".

Michael watched this, as he gets up leaving the body of Tommy Doyle on the ground walking over to Lindsey as she points the gun at him, pulling the trigger.

Nothing comes out,"shit, I'm out" watching Michael come closer.

Sarah runs behind Michael and hits him in the head with a shovel, as he quickly turns around, grabbing the weapon himself, and knocking her in the head with it.

Lindsey runs back at Michael again, her wound from earlier still hurting as Michael grabs her, then twists her neck suddenly breaking it then throws her body at a tree. He turns back around to Tommy on the ground, getting back to work.

A car suddenly drives down the hill, just as Michael turns around, his own station wagon driving down the hill, aiming for him, Officer Eli in the driver's seat as he just stands there.

Eli rams it right into Michael, staring at him on the other side of the window, flipping him off as he jumps out of the car just in time, the car ramming right into a tree,"SHOOT THE GAS TANK" he yells out.

Tommy, holding onto his injured hand, slowly gets back to his feet, looking at Lindsey Wallace on the ground, dead. He turns back to the car, as a fire starts suddenly,"we don't need too" then an explosion as he walks near it, Stephen right behind him, just as a figure appears behind the explosion.