Bed head

Mistys P.O.V.

It was late when Loki walked into the room, I pretended to be a sleep. He sat on the couch with a grunt. I looked over my shoulder as he added wood to the fire and starred into it. I wanted to comfort him but I thought it best if I didn't.

"I know you're awake." He said sighing. I slowly sat up. "I can feel how tense you are. What's bothering you? Is it Sigyn? You don't need to worry about her, I ended things a while ago." He never looked up from the fire. The light reflected off of his face and hair so perfectly he looked so elegant and peaceful, don't forget very sexy. He smirked. "Thank you darling." I blushed.

"You've go to stop doing that." I scowl at him.

"Then I would have no fun!" He got up and walked over to the bed magically changing in to just silk pants.

"Then at least teach me how." I turned on my side to face him. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Nah." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close before i could respond. And eventually fell asleep.

Lokis P.O.V.

I woke up to Mistys laughter. I slowly opened my eyes to see her grey ones looking over me laughing. I looked at her confused. "Your hair is a mess Loki."

"I love it when you say my name."

"Come on you need a lot of help." She dragged me out of bed and to the bathroom.

"I don't nee-" I stopped when I looked in the mirror, my hair was everywhere and in hundreds of knots. "Yeah ok." She beckoned for me to sit down in front of the mirror.

"I have no clue as to how to do this."

"Why don't you start with a brush." She picks it up and takes it to my hair. "Ouch!"

"Sorry." She sent me a sympathetic look.

"Ow!"

"Hold still!"

"Stop you're hurting me! Misty! Owwww!" *snap* "What was that?"

"Um ha, do you have by chance another brush?" She asked innocently. It was silent then we both started laughing.

"Check over in that drawer." I was hoping she wouldn't find another one but she did. "Can you be a little more careful this time maybe?"

"I would think that a god could stand a little hair brushing."

"I was never prepared for the horrors." She crossed her arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

---------------------- (15 agonizing minutes later)

"Done." Misty clasped her hands together.

"Oh thanks the gods." I got up from my seat not even looking in the mirror. But I noticed a hair brush with clumps of my hair around it. "Please tell me I'm not bald."

She laughed. "No far from it and sit down I'm not done I only finished brushing your hair."

"What! It took you twenty minutes to brush my hair?" I sat down.

"Well you have a lot of hair. Just stay still." She started looking through the drawers.

"What are you looking for?"

"Some scissors." My eyes grew wide.

"You're not cutting my hair!" I immediately got up and was heading for the door.

"I'm joking. Come on Loki sit down. You don't want people to see you like that do you?"

I looked in the mirror and sighed, she was right. It might have been better than before but it was loose and wavy, no one ever saw it like this.

"Fine." I came and sat down, crossing my arms and pouting like a child.

"Good! Now where's the straightener.

"What's a straightener?" I asked very confused.

"Hold on." She left the bathroom and went digging through her stuff that she was able to bring. "This is a straightener." She held up a strange metal looking thing with a mouth and a very long tail. "Now where's the outlet?"

"What's an outlet?"

"You really know nothing. It's what we plug stuff into for power or electricity."

"Oh! Like lightning?" I asked still confused.

"Yeah sure. Something like that."

"Yeah we don't have anything like that."

"Then how do you always get your hair so straight?"

"Like this." I snapped my fingers and a green hue went down my hair straightening is and slicking it back.

"Why didn't you tell me instead of me wasting all of my time?"

"Because, I didn't have to." I stood up and pulled her close. "Besides, I love your hands on me." I lent down and kissed her.

"I-hate-you." She smiled and breathed through our kiss. I pulled away.

"I love you too."

------------------------------------

Please comment, I really like this chapter it reminds me of my self getting up in the morning and all the hair struggles.