Forgive to Never Forget

Lokis P.O.V

"I can't believe you you seriously mothered an eight legged horse." Misty laughed.

"It was a very proud time for me." I added. We walked hand in hand down the streets of Asgard.

"Can I meet him?" She stops and looks up at me. How is she not creeped out, every girl ran off once they found out about Sleipnir.

"Why." I stiffened.

"Because I want to." I continued walking. "Hello? You still there?" She stopped walking. I was surprised by the action and stumbled back a little. "Stop ignoring me."

"It's not that I don't want you to meet him it's just i don't know if he'll like you." I huff. She stares at me and furrows her brow.

"You don't think he'll like me, because I'm not a like able person?" She let's go of my hand and crosses her arms. I don't know what to say. "I see, no wonder you like me, because were both unlike able people."

"I never said you were unlike able. And why am I so unlike able?" I growl at her. "Were all of your feelings a lie? Did you even mean what you said?!" Her eyes grow red and start to shine. I felt a sting in my stomach. Why do I keep doing this to her?

"N-no, I-i don't know." She started shaking. My whole body froze. I stepped towards her. Luckily most people were inside by now. She stepped back. As I reached for her cheek with my hand she cowered as if I was going to hit her. "P-please don't hurt me." She pleaded tears streaming down her face.

"Are you scared of me?" I didn't want to know the answer. I vanished before she could do anything. I left her in the streets of Asgard.

Mistys P.OV

"Yes." I breath even though he left. He had hit me and threatened me of corse I was scared. I don't know where I am. I got worried. It started to rain and I ran to the nearest building that had laughter coming from the inside. As soon as I stepped in everyone went quiet and stared at me. What did I do? Eventually a handsome blonde man spoke up. "Are you the kings mistress?" I nod hesitantly.

"How do you know? I've never seen you."

"Well everyone knows you're here, but we didn't know what you looked like. But we all sensed it when you walked in because you're bonded together." He hesitantly approached me.

"Why are you all so weary of me?"

"We've grown fear to Loki and having you in our presence gives us the same feeling as if it were him." I don't want them to be scared of me.

"So you're all scared of me?" I shook, this worried me. "Please don't be, please." I begged I didn't want to be like him let alone feared like him. I dropped to my knees. So this is how it's going. To be, me being scared of Loki and everyone else scared of me? I don't want this. I put my head in my hands. I eventually felt a hand on my back. I kept my eyes shut, but opened them when I saw a bright green light behind my eyelids. The hand had also disappeared. Everyone was starring at me with shock, fear, and sympathy.

"What is it?" I look at my hands and then my body, the glowing was coming from me. "Someone help! What's happening? It burns! Help!" I started screaming as my body felt it was on fire, what was going on. I was about to pass out when it went away. I dropped to the floor crying.

"Why the hell did you touch her?" A voice boomed, it was Loki. I started shaking. "Look at her! You idiot! You should know better than to touch whats mine!"

"I-I'm sorry my king." I heard the blonde man say.

"You should be! Enjoy your time in the dungeons Fandral. Take him away." I heated the sound of metal and eventually the dragging of Fandrals body and he let them carry him. I felt cold hands on my side and stiffened to the touch. "It's alright, I'm sorry, you're ok. I'll never let anyone touch you again." Eventually what I predicted to be Loki, picked me up and carried me to the castle. I didn't open my eyes. I pretended I was asleep or unconscious. Soon I felt the warmth of Lokis bed and the comfort of the sheets wrapped around my body. Soon Loki got in bed and pulled me close to him. "I'm so sorry."he kissed my head. "I'm so sorry." He kissed my nose. " I'm so sorry." He kissed my lips. He kept whispering he was sorry for awhile and eventually said. "Please forgive me." And he fell asleep. I stayed up not being able to fall asleep. I got out of bed and walked to the balcony and sat dangling my legs over the side. I sat lost in thought for what seemed like forever but was really only an hour. I jumped as Loki wrapped his arms around me and sat down as well. He put his head in the crook of my neck. " I would've preferred to wake up and find you in my arms." I don't answer, I just stared into the night. Before he could say anything else I stopped him.

"I forgive you." His body loosened and he began to relax. "But that doesn't mean I will forget everything you've done."

"I don't expect you too."

------------------------------------------

Oh my I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I wad to write it twice because I forgot to save the first one! Silly me! Anyways please comment on what you think.

And also thank you guys all so much!! We're almost to 1000 reads! Haha I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it's a mile stone for me.