What the hell

(Mistys P.O.V)

I woke up to an empty bed. Typical. I scanned the room for Loki, he walked out of the bathroom without his shirt. I could tell I was blushing because I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Good morning!" He smiled.

"Could've been better." He frowned at my remark.

"How so?"

"Well I could've woken up with you next to me for once." He walked over to the bed and got under the covers. "Don't try to make it up now it's too late." He grabbed around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was so warm, I wish I could just melt into him.

"I'm sorry darling,"he whispers into my ear "I was just so excited, because were leaving today." Oh right, Asgard.

"Do we have to? I mean why do we have to go to Asgard?"

"Do you not want to meat my family?" He scowls at me.

"I-I do but," I fidget and look down at my fingers. "What if they don't accept me?" He took my face in his hands.

"Of corse they'll like you. What's not to like?"

"Everything you can see in a mirror."

"Reflections are never perfect. They're only a mere idea. Mirrors don't live in the now because by the time you've seen your reflection you've already changed. Mirrors are a false representation of beauty." He smiles at me and awaits for my response, which I don't have.

"You should be a writer." I poke his chest.

"Stories are false as well. Because by the time you've written it down everything has changed. Live in the present. The past is for a reason, why re live what was meant to be behind you. Life is full of disappointment. But don't look at life as a whole picture. See it in the small sections of now. See it how it was made to be seen, not written or reflected."

"That's beautiful." I look up into his emerald green eyes that are now glowing. I laugh. Loki questionably looks at me. "Don't look at me like that."

"What were you laughing at?"

"You, you're so unpredictable. I never would've imagined anything like that to come out of your mouth."

"I'm very unpredictable." With that he gave me a wink and rushed out of bed. The muscles in his back flexed as he pick stuff up. I think I'm drooling. He's so hot. "Thank you darling I appreciate the compliment, now can you help me pack." He turns and smirks at me.

"What the hell?"

"I can hear your thoughts when I want to." Um come again? "You can hear mine to, we can communicate through thoughts.

"Um how is this possible?"

"Well when you kissed me, and bound us together.. It kind of comes with the package. Now get dressed.

"But I-"

"Here wear this." He handed me a silk emerald green dress with gold designs filling it with details.

"I can't wear this."

"Why not?" He just looks at me. Gosh I can't stand it when he looks at me; right into me with those eyes.

"It's just," made for someone as beautiful as it it's self. "Too expensive." I lie even though it probably was.

"Don't lie to me, I heard what you meant. And it's absolutely perfect for you, no one else.

"Please stop reading my thoughts." I glare at him.

"Why, should I if you can mine."

"But I don't! I don't sift through everything you're saying, mainly because it's rude and invading your privacy." I yell at him, but I regret right after.

"Why must you be s-so isolated? Why can't you accept what's going on instead of complaining!" I didn't expect him to yell back. I just stare at him. "Are you going to answer me? Or was the question too personal!?" My eyes start getting cloudy. I feel anger, I just want to... To SMACK! I fall to the floor in shock and pain. "Maybe next time you'll answer me! Or do you want me to do it again?"

"I-I" I can't speak my cheeks heat up as tears begin to spill, I try and pull my self together in hopes he won't notice.

"Answer me!" His voice shook the room, I can't look at him. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden. I heard him walk over to me. He grabbed my hair and I cried out. "Stand up!" I tried my best to stand on my shanking legs. He takes my head in his hand and turns it to face him. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson." Then black.

------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE comment!!!! I want to know how this is going!