This isnt happening

"Hey!" Loki started laughing. Did I seriously just make him laugh? "Are you forgetting this is my room?"

"Well then where should I go?" He grinned.

"We could share a bed."

"Um, I think not I'd rather sleep on the floor." I grabbed a few pillows a blanket and made a place on the floor. He just laughed at me and shook his head.

"If you insist." Loki turned off the lights and went to his bed. Time went by as I stayed awake on the floor. I can't believe I kissed him. Ugh, I put a bad thought in his head with that. But yet again, he's hot and he kissed me back soo, it waning that much of a loss right? I stopped overthinking everything and finally dozed off.

***************************************************

(Lokis P.O.V)

I walked to the window opening the doors to let the light and breeze in. Last night as soon as Misty was asleep I put her in my bed and I slept on the floor. I felt bad about pinning her against the wall. I was just about to pull my shirt on when I caught her orange eyes starring at me.

"Enjoying the view?" When I spoke she snapped out of her daze and turned red.

"It's not-"

"What I think? Yeah sure you're just starring at me without a shirt while drooling on my pillow." Her face got redder, if that's possible and she wiped the corner of her mouth. I just laughed at her.

"Stop laughing. It's not my fault, I'm not used to waking up in a strangers bed and seeing them changing."

"You don't know how deranged that sounded."

"Hey! Stop you're being rude!" She grabbed the pillow behind her and I knew exactly what she was going to do. I dived down on the floor.

"What's up with you and pillows." She threw it at the wall where my head would've been. I crawled around the other side of the bed. She was too busy laughing to notice. I popped my head up and grabbed her.

"Ahh! Let go of me!" She started pounding my arms. It didn't make much of an affect on me. But then she bit me.

"Ouch! What was that for? I was just messing around." I now have a 19 year olds teeth marks on my arm.

"You wouldn't let go of me!" She threw a pillow at my face and ran for the door.

"You think it's that easy?" With magic I closed the door before she was even close.

"Come on let me out!"

"I'm not gonna let you out of this room dressed like that." She looked down at her body. She was still wearing her night gown and her hair was a mess.

"I don't have any other clean clothes "

"I have some in this wardrobe that might fit you." I pointed behind myself.

"But to get their that would mean going near you."

"It's the only way." I was now teasing her.