Chapter 10

What do we want?

A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR.…

(Those of you with kids will get the reference) LOL

Chapter 10

Grady’s POV

I was truly and utterly happy or at least I will be once I get this woman naked and wiggling under me. “Um Grady, think you can put me down now?” Lexy asked and I smiled looking at her ass that was right where I liked it.

“Why, take advantage of the ride” I tease her.

“Well just hurry and lets go to my house.” She tells me and I get us to my car and drive like a maniac to her house. One we came in I was going to ravish her but Chico came running to us as Molly came out of the kitchen.

“Hey you guys are early? I came to give Chico.” That was as far as she got because I grabbed a hold of her arm and headed for the door.

“Well yippy, I take it you guys finally made up?” She asked as I opened the door. Just before I slammed it in her face I smiled.

“I proposed now leave” I said as I closed the door and we could hear her woohoo of happiness as she walked down the stairs.

“That was mean Grady” Lexy said as I walked to her.

“Lexy I am dying here” I tell her and she blushes.

“One day a long, long time ago this crazy girl said she wanted me to make her a woman. Who was the asshole that finally did what I was too stupid to do?” I asked her as I wrapped her in my arms.

“One day a long, long time ago a girl was stupid enough to want to give herself, to this asshole. Who scared her so bad, she never allowed another guy to get close enough to make her a woman. Plus that woman only wanted that asshole.” She tells me and my heart hurt but soared at the same time.