Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alexis POV

I woke up during the night to get a drink of water and then came back to the room. It was kind of cold. I guess the AC unit must be set low or something. I shivered as I made it to my bed and turned to see Grady uncovered.

My whole body wanted to go to him to cover him. But my mind wanted him to be cold. Stupid heart won and I tip toes over to him and covered him with the blanket. “Jerk” I muttered as I went back to my bed. Too much time has passed for me to still think about him but the heart wants what the heart wants, “stupid heart.”

I closed my eyes and was so tiered. I work too hard and too much. But something has to take the place of a missing love life. All my energy has been put to get me where I am today. Maybe Grady had it right. The only thing that should matter is reaching your career goal.  I fell back into a deep sleep.

Flashback

It was the end of the semester now and I just loved school and everyone in it. We had gone to a party and where getting a bit wasted. Normally we drank a little but never got wasted. But Grady was going to have the last game on Sunday and we figured he had a day to sleep it off.

“Come on Grady lets go dance.” I begged him and he smiled looking all buzzed.

“Na I don’t want to.” He told me so I smiled at him.

“Fine I’ll dance for you then.” So I got off the seat and was standing in front of him as a killer song came on. 

As the sultry music played I, well shit I gave him a fucking lap dance (see video on the side)).

Hey sexy lady,

I like your flow.

Your body’s banging,

Out of control.

You put it on me,

Ceiling to floor.

Only you can make me,

Scream and beg for more.

Yes Shaggy was happening right now. The perfect song to put my seduction into full swing again. I danced and shook my chest in his face as I straddled his hips. His face was so flushed and he had this goofy look. It’s about damn time, I thought to myself as I continued to dance for him.

It was late already so after the song I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. Since the party was at my dorm house.  We made it in the door before he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. Oh yes, this is what I’m been waiting for. What I’ve been pushing him so hard for.

He yanked my head back “naughty Lexi, is this what you want?” He said as he kissed down my neck. I was so turned on. This is the Grady I like. Not the nice innocent boy, the one who won’t even hurt a fly. I wanted this rough; the devil gives a shit man before me. “I am going to give you what you want, you persistent little minx. I am going to ride you so hard you will not be able to walk for a week.”

Before I knew it my shirt was on the floor and his mouth was devouring my breasts. Oh mercy, I was so happy I wasn’t wearing a bar. My head was spinning as I reached to unbuckle his pants “Get these off.” I said to him and he pushed my hands away as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held me as he squeezed my butt cheeks.

“You have been swaying this thing at me for the longest” he said as he continued to squeeze. I needed to have him now. I started to grind into him feeling the pleasure of him hitting just the right spot through my panties.  “Damn woman impossible to believe but, holy shit.”

I was so happy I had a skirt on. Seems he was feeling the same intensity as I. Because just the frictions between us from the rubbing, caused us both to climax. But to my horror he freaked.  “No, no the game is this Sunday. Holy shit you just lost me the game.” He screamed all angry and walked out of the room leaving me half naked and feeling so lost and hurt.

He avoided me all day Saturday. I went to all the places we would usually hang out. But no Grady, I refused to go to his dorm. Then I went to see him play on Sunday and to my horror he played really bad and the team lost the game. He was devastated. I could tell by the look in his eyes. I felt so bad for him and went looking for him after the game.

  “ What are you doing here?” he spat at as he saw me when he exited the locker room. “It’s your entire fault I lost the game.”

“You just had one off game Grady. It happens, why are you so mad?”

“I have to win. I have to be the best and be good. Had it not been for you being in heat all the time? I would have won.” I gasped, had he really just said that to me.

I literally felt my heart breaking as I turned and smacked him right across his cheek. “I hate you Grady Diaz. Don’t you ever speak to me, again!”

I saw his jaw tighten and I left crying and vowed to never speak to him again. After that semester I transferred schools and didn’t see him again until he came back home. He’s just a big fucking jerk.

End of flashback

I woke up with a pain in my chest and tears running down my face. Crap it had been years since I relived that humiliating dream. I sat up and he was still in bed sleeping. I still to this day do not understand his reaction. Yes I chased him and yes I wanted him to be my first. I thought he was the one for me.

But I guess I was dead wrong. He didn’t want me. He wanted the game above all. Well I hope he’s happy with his stupid game. I thought as I got mad all over again so I threw my pillow at him. He didn’t wake up just moaned something in his sleep reached for the pillow I threw that was beside him and hugged it and went back to sleep.

Great now I’m mad and laying here with no pillow.  So I just got up and went in search of Evelyn.

Grady’s POV

I woke up feeling rested and relaxed. I turned and saw that Lexy wasn’t in her bed anymore. The dream I had last night left me worried. I really did miss her so much and hate that she doesn’t even want to be friends. In a moment of anger I was an ass to her. I so regret what I said and it hurt me that she even left the school to get away from me.

But now that I reached my goal and everything is as it should be. I can have a woman now. I can start my family, but the woman I want hates me. I frowned.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hmm, not sure what’s going on in Grady’s head.

Comment…………………………………………………………………

Vote………………………………………….