Chapter Five: Confusion

A/N: SO MY LOVES IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I APOLOGIZE. I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH CHILDREN, SICKNESS AND MANY OTHER THINGS. BUT I STILL HAVE MANY MORE MORE PLANS FOR OL'LUCY AND SERAPHIEL. SO BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS AND LETS RIDE!

MUSICAL MUSE: PLANETS-AVENEDSEVENFOLD(AWESOME SONG)

Dedicated to Ladybookaddict. *hugs*

Seraphiel"s P.O.V.

I felt the moment lucifer broke free from his prison. It felt as if my very soul was burning. This searing pain like I have never felt rushed though me. The pain in my skull brought me to my knees. In my minds eye I could see Lucifer lying on his bedroom floor. Naked and breathing hard. His white blonde hair flared out around him like a halo. Glowing in the dim light of the room. His usual sun kissed skin looked pale. Like moonlight made flesh. He opened his eyes and all I could feel was a burning in places I shouldn't feel .

As the pain receeded, it was replaced by a stranger feeling. Burning continued , but in a totally different way. This burning was in the pit of my stomache. Not a painful burn, but more of a slow burn that seeps into my veins. My body tightened in places that it never had before. My armor became almost unbearably hot.. All I could see was his beautiful body. Naked and....

Was...is this .....lust I'm feeling?

God no!

I quickly push this new feeling away, not wanting to indulge in it any longer. My vision cleared as all the other Angels in the garrison surrounded me.

"Are you alright brother?"

"What is it Seraphiel? What troubles you?"

A barrage of questions circled me all at once. They were too close it was almost suffocating.

"I am fine. Please.....just....I need to rest."

I quickly push my way through them making a mad dash to my private quarters. Once there, I shed my armor and just sat in my underwear with my back against the wall in my bed. My thoughts begin to swim remembering the image of Lucifer naked. His pale skin rippling over chiseled muscle. His almost pure white blonde hair flared out underneath him. His deep cobalt blue eyes flashing like haunting beacons behind full dark lashes.

That burning from before returned. It was all consuming. It crackled all over my skin pooling in my hardening member. The gentle slither of fabric across the tip caused a small moan to escape my lips.

I couldn't stop my hand as it slide under my waist band. I couldn't stop my fingers from freeing my cock from the confining garment. God how I wished it was his rose colored mouth gripping me tight.

Stroking me.

My mind envisioned he and I lying on a bed of black silk. His skin glowing like moonlight beneath me me as I drive deep into him. All that can be heard is my name reverberating across the room.

"Please......please.......I need to come."

He whispers in my ear.

" Please..... I'm begging you.......let me cum."

I look into his eyes swirling and even darker with unbridled lust. I see his need for release.

I can feel his release close. His muscles tightening around me. I pounded into him harder.

Faster.

"Gods.... Lucifer. .......I'm gonna.......I'm gonna cum. .. .cum with me. "

As if on command, his seed spilled. Coating our chests in thick white ropes. Staring into his eyes as ecstasy washed over him, I roared my release. Lights danced in front of my eyes. The world stilled as I him up.

My seed dribbled down my fingers as my vision cleared. The soft relaxing glow of release quickly faded as shame took over.

I had just imagined fucking the Devil and got off on it.

I jumped up and ran to the wash basin to rid myself of myself of the evidence of my immortality.

Why would my Father fate us to be together knowing I would have to fall to do so?

Maybe....maybe I was made to be evil?

Maybe it's meant for me to fall?

I stare into my reflection in the mirror, trying to see if i could be really evil.

No.

No it's not right. I am one of the most revered Angels in heaven. I'm not evil. A cold determination steals over me. My face hardens as i make a promise to myself.

I will not fall.

I will not be evil.

I will not love Lucifer.

A/N: SOOOO MY LOVES, I KNOW ITS BEEN AGES AND THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT ITS A START. I'M SORRY. MY MUSE TOOK A LEAVE OF ABSENCE (YES MY MUSE IS A MAN. A GOOD LOOKING ONE AT THAT.) HE IS BACK NOW. WELL RESTED AND READY TO INSPIRE . SOOO UNTIL NEXT TIME.

*******WICKED OUT*********