Chapter One: In the Beginning

A/N: I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY UNTIL I FINISHED MARK OF CAIN, BUT MY LOVES I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A HISTORY OF LUCIFER AND HIS FALL FIRST. THESE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL TELL MY VERSION OF HOW IT STARTED, HOW HE FELL AND WHY HE HATES ANGELS AND HUMANS. PLEASE BARE WITH ME. AFTER I WRITE THEM THEN I WILL JUMP INTO HIS AND SERAPHIEL'S STORY.

DEDICATION: LADYBOOKADDICT* HUGS*

THE PAST.....

Lucifer's P.o.v

"This is not right! How can our Father allow such lowly creatures into paradise? They are not worthy to behold such splendor!"

I raged at my fellow Arch Angels as we gathered in my quarters. We were discussing our Father's latest creation.

Humans.

They looked like us but shorter. They wrre not immortal. They dimwitted and slow. Worrisome creatures. He made us guardians of these things. We were to look out for them. Guide them to stay pure.

As if that was going to happen.

Humans were by nature brutal things. They killed, raped, and did everything else in the name of the Heathen Gods. At least thats what our Father says. I personally don't see a problem with taking what you want. If it is there, then I will have it.

Simple.

Father says the Heathen Gods seek to currpt the humans. To shame His creations.

"You should not speak in such a manor about our Father's decisions. It is His will for the humans to see paradise. You should hold your tongue." Michael scolded

Michael was always such a righteous Angel. He was always green with envy because I was our Father's favorite. He just had to be ever the good child. Always trying to out shine me.

It was annoying.

"You know following blindly is a mark of weakness" I challenged

This always got Michael riled up. He never could control his anger around me.

" Are you calling me weak?"

He was standing by then, puffing his chest out fuming. All the other Angels just moved back. They knew we would come to blows soon and didn't want to be caught in the war path. I stood my ground. No one could make me back down especially a welp if an Angel.

"And if I am? You can't defeat me Michael, you have tried and failed many a time."

"ENOUGH" Gabriel's voice boomed.

He was the voice of reason between Michael and I. He could defuse any problem with his words. He was a great man and I respected him.

"We should all go check on the humans or something. Leave"

All the other Angel dispersed at his command. Michael glared daggers at me before departing my quarters. The last to leave was Gabriel. I knew what was coming.

You really shouldn't talk of such things in front of the others Lucifer."

His voice was calm and gentle. I hated when he spoke to me like that. It made me feel like a child.

"I needed to know if any one else shared my out rage. You know what, I'm going to find the Heathen Gods  and see if what Father is telling us is true. It all just doesn't make sense"

Gabriel looked at me with a mask of pure fury. He snatched me by my throat, dangling me in the air.

" You insulate little welp! You doubt our Father's truth? YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING! Find the Heathen Gods! Ouestion them! Are you mad? You better hope Father never hears of this."

With that he threw me on the floor of my roon and stormed out. I was shocked to see this side of the composed Gabriel. It kind of frightened me. But it did nothing to deter me from my task.

I will find the Heathen Gods.

I will find the truth.

A/N: OK SOO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES.

********WICKED OUT********