Chapter Three: Fallen

A/N: SO THIS MY INTERPRETATION OF WHY AND HOW OL'LUCY FELL. HOPE YOU LIKE.

DEDICATION: LADYBOOKADDICT*HUGS*

MUSICAL MUSE: GOING UNDER-EVANESANCE AND THIS MEANS WAR-AVENGED SEVENFOLD

Lucifer's P.O.V

I stood at the gates of Heaven bloody and almost deaf from the screams of Angels and Gods alike. The battle had been lost the moment we stepped foot in the Garden. My Father was more conniving than I thought. While I gathered Angels for my cause, he bullied some of the Heathen Gods to rebel against Cronus and serve him. He promised them amenity for their help. He even lent some His Divine power to Michael and Gabriel. It was not enough to defeat me, but they decimated our ranks. Even some of the Angels I had recruited fell to thier knees in a attempt to save themselves.

Disgraceful.

As a last ditch effort, Cronus and the remaining Heathen Gods combined into the monstrous creature in an attempt to turn the tide of the losing battle.

It was no use.

It was over.

We were defeated.

Now I stood before the gates facing my punishment. My father could not destroy me or the Heathen Gods, but he had the power to banish us. To lock us away for eternity. Gabriel and Michael Stood in front of me awaiting Our Father's will to fill their minds.

"How could you Lucifer. He will never forgive you."

Gabriel spoke with such anguish in his voice, I almost faltered.

"He has lied to us.!He has had us do His dirty work for eons! How can it not anger you!"

The surge of anger erupted from me causing electricity to crackle around my body.

"He told us to be righteous! That the Heathen Gods were liars and evil! All along it was Him being deceitful! Him being traitorous!

Gabriel just shook his head. Michael looked as though he were enjoying seeing me defeated. He gad this smug face that irritated me to no end.

Oh how I wanted to kill him!

Gabriel stiffened and I knew our Father had spoken to him. Pure grief filled his eyes as he spoke.

"For your crimes against God, the Heathen Gods power shall be siphoned and they themselves shall be imprisoned behind the Gates of Fate for all eternity."

They howled and stomped as all the dark Primal power was pulled from their monstrous body. The power couldn't be destroyed or sent back to the Sourse with out total universal annihilation.

"For your crimes against our Father, Lucifer, you shall bare the the Primal power. You shall rule Hell and be damnd. You shall reside over all manner of infernal beast and be bared from glory of Heaven. You will suffer terribly for this Lucifer."

No!

I couldn't bare that much power. I'm not a true God. It would rip me apart. I can not die so I would spend eternity in unimaginable torture. I seethed. Anger took over me.

The Dark power that floated in the air above me spiraled down into my chest.

Gods the pain!

It burned like no fire ever could. It filled every fiber of me. It bonded with all that was me. I screamed and writhed on the soft grass of the Garden.

"I... will NOT.... be silent!

You will... FOREVER.... remember me!"

Every breathe I took hurt. Every word filled with hate for them all.

"EVERY...Every..... human soul, I... will corrupt!

Every...tainted.... soul will be mine!"

The ground beneath me began to burn. Fire erupted from under me, engulfing me in infernal fire.

"AHHHHHH"

I screamed in pure agony. I had never felt this before. I felt like my flesh was boiling. I was being ripped apart from within and being burned from without.

"I will fill Hell with their screams of suffering!

If They won't worship us, than they will fear us!"

I raged at them. My words rushed from my body. I felt as if I were about to burst. To much power filled me. Looked to Gabriel and he was shedding silent tears for me. I looked to Michael and was I saw infuriated me even more.

He....was laughing!

At me!

With out thinking, my power lashed out. It engulfed him in infernal fire. No ordinary Angel could survive infernal fire. It burn through them, destroying them to the core.

In a matter of seconds the Arch Angel Michael was gone. Now I was the one laughing. The fire burned and I was being dragged to Hell, but I laughed.

I laughed because I was in terrible pain. I laughed because my heart ached for my lost brethren. They were supposed to be my family! They just blindly follow orders. They just...

Traitors!

All of them!

A/N: SO THERE YOU HAVE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES.

******WICKED OUT*************