Chapter Four: Freedom

A/N: OK SO THIS IS WERE I JUMP BACK INTO LUCIFER AND SERAPHIEL'S STORY. IT WILL PICK UP FROM THE END OF MARK OF CAIN WERE SERAPHIEL IMPRISONS LUCIFER IN THE INFERNAL CAGE. SOOOO ENJOY!

DEDICATION: LADYBOOKADDICT* HUGS*

MUSICAL MUSE: DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS- DISTURBED AND HAIL TO THE KING-AVENGED SEVENFOLD

The present- 10000 years after Lucifer was imprisoned by Seraphiel at the end of Mark of Cain.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I don't know how fucking long I've been here, but this shit is getting fucking old! There is nothing here. I'm just fucking floating in a black void.

No light.

No sound.

Just blackness.

I have been pooling my power since I got here. My powers were dampened in this Infernal cage. I had to build up enough power before I attempted to break out. I was gambling with time. If I haven't been here long than it wouldn't be enough power and I'd have to tart over.

There is no sense of time so I don't know if I've been here a year or a thousand. I do know that I'm bored out of my fucking skull.

Its high time I try and break out. I have a score to settle with a certain Arch Angel. That asshole Seraphiel's gonna pay. Seems nobody told him I fucking killed his predecessor.

Yes, Seraphiel was created to replace Michael. I killed that dick and I'm gonna kill dick jr.

I just had to get the fuck outta this shit hole.

I felt my power idling within me. Coiled like a viper waiting to strike. I didn't know if I could bust otta here but if a mere Angel could put me here, then a Dark God should be able to break out.

I balled all my available power in me and focued on a door. I envisioned a Door opening and myself thrown through it. I kept that image in my mind as I unleashed the power within.

My power punched through my and into the void. The blackness gave way to a pinpoint of light. My body felt pinched. Like I was being funneled through a straw. I was sucked through that pinpoint of light and...

Just like that I found myself back in my palace in Hell. I heaved deep breaths as I tried to get my barrings. My vision was blurred and hurt even with the dim glow of Hell's infernal flame glowing through out.

Slowly my breathing calmed and my vision adjusted. I found myself in my bedroom. It looked the same as ever. I slowly stood and walked over to my bed. Just as I plopped down on the oh so comfortable mattress, Azrael burst into the room. His ash grey eyes found me immediately.

"Lucifer. Where the hell have you fucking been?"

He stated the question with the same cold tone he has always had. He used to be more lively, back when the universe was new.

See what most people don't know, is that God didn't create Death. His power comes from the same source as the Gods. He is the embodiment of the Source itself. Man and the Gods call him Death because he can end their lives. But Azrael is much more that that. He is an ending. All things weather a living or the stars themselves, has an end and he was it.

All things began to fear him. They steered clear of him out of that fear, myself included. But when I began to question my allegiance to my Father, he approached me. He fueled my curiosity about the Heathen Gods. He helped my find them. He even  stood with me during the attack in Heaven. My Father couldn't do anything to him. Azrael is just too powerful. He brought an end to Angel and God alike. I couldn't be mad at him.