Makeout Session Break

This art is drawn by @/gorllaz from Instagram, she has fantastic arts on her page! Set during phase 4 after performing their concert.
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After yet another successful performance to their fans, the band is in the dressing room for a 15-minute break.

"Once again, we wowed our lovely fans just like always!" Murdoc exclaimed happily. Making Russel chuckled.

"I hear that!" Russel agrees as he's taking a sip from his Red Bull can. Murdoc crushed down the remaining of his cigarette down to the ashtray.

"If you lots need me, I'll be taking a 'leak'." Murdoc chuckled his way out of the dressing room.

"Yeah. And I gotta be sure he'll do that, instead of trying to flirt on with Grace again!" Russel groans as he stands up to go after the band leader. Leaving just a tall blue-haired man and a short young Asian woman.

"That just leaves you and me, love." 2D points out.

"Yeah." Noodle exhaled as she crossed her legs and spread her arms out.

"It's been long. Hasn't it?" 2D said.

"Performing to our loving fans? Yeah. It's good to be back on our feet again." Noodle said.

2D grabs a pack a cigarette and takes one, then offers one to Noodle, and takes one as well. He then lights his own before he lights her cancer stick.

"Seems like yesterday we start a gig at Camden Brown House. Now, we never actually thought we get this big!" 2D expressed it by using both his lanky hands to expand it in the air. Making the young Asian woman chuckling and place her cigarette in the ashtray.

"Yeah. Things really change from the past 19 years ago. Especially in your Telekom interview with Murdoc. He has no clue you're the wise bloke who sold the geep. That's so rebellious of you, 2D! I like that." Noodle told him, making the blue-haired male blush light pink.

"But you promise not to tell him, right?" 2D asks as he lays down his cigarette in the ashtray as well.

"Hmm, I don't know?" Noodle teasingly said.

"Noodle!" 2D whined.

"You gotta catch me first if you want me to keep my mouth shut, pretty boy!" Noodle tap his nose to get off the chair as 2D chases after her.

Just as Noodle is about to exit the dressing room, 2D grabs her arm and traps her against the wall with no escape.

"Now, will you keep your mouth shut?" 2D panted.

"Ok. I'll keep it shut. Only 'cuz you're out of breath. You need exercise training." Noodle giggled.

"Oh, shut up! You're still the worst!" 2D joked back.

Right now it was an awkward silence between the pair. And 2D is viewing Noodle face view. He never actually thought she was this beautiful than ever since the last time he saw her back in Plastic Beach. But his mind tells him he shouldn't be thinking of this because he's been best friends with her since she was ten!

From Noodle's point of view, she never was this close in front of 2D. She can see why his fangirls are madly in love with this man. Her mind is telling she shouldn't be thinking of this stuff because she's known 2D since she was ten years old. And looks to him like a brother she never had.

They're not sure what to think as they gaze at each other. Was this wrong? Was this right? They decided, 'Fuck it!' As they pressed their lips together.

2D moved his arms away from the wall and moves down towards Noodle's hips, as he pressed her against the wall more. They both open their mouths for tongue entrance, to dance around it, making the young guitarist moans softly. Noodle snaked her arms around the singer's neck, then lets her right-hand sneaks up to his soft blue hair and tangles inside it making him groan.

2D moves his lips away from hers, then down to her neck to give soft kissing and sucking, making Noodle's head fall back.

"A-ah, 2D.." Noodle moaned softly.

Part of them thinks this is totally wrong! But another part feels as if this is so right!

Then all of a sudden, the door opens revealing a female stage manager.

"Ok, guys you're up in- oh my god!" She exclaimed at the end making her drop her clipboard and looks away.

The pair stop their session to see their stage manager as they back away from each other with their face flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" Noodle exclaimed as she hides her face in her hands, blushing madly. The stage manager picks up her clipboard.

"I'm so sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt you two! Uh, I just want to let you know, you guys are up in 5 minutes!" She informed them with a stammer. They both nod in understanding.

Just as she was about to leave, she stops and looks at the pair, "Oh! And, I uh, promise not to tell anyone about this." She chuckled embarrassingly as she left them alone.

"Uh... that happened fast." 2D clear his throat, still blushing madly.

"Yeah. Let's never speak of this to anyone!" Noodle said awkwardly, as 2D nodded.

Then finally, their fellow bassist and drummer have returned.

"We're back!" Russel said.

"Great! Well, time to get back on stage!" Noodle frantically said as she grabbed her guitar.

"That's right! Can't keep the fans waiting, heh!" 2D said frantically as well.

The pair exits out of their dressing room quickly leaving the other 2 bandmates confused.

"What was that all about?" Russel wondered.

"How the hell should I know? Probably smoked up too much weed shit?" Murdoc answers.

Leaving both men to shrug as they grabbed their equipment to get back on stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's something they'll never forget! 😂