Eyes

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "Okay you will go near Dave and take his shades of okay?" Karkat asks me.

"But he will get mad at me Karkat." I said and he smiled.

"No he won't, you are cute and small and still a learning." He said and poked my nose.

I smile. "Okay!"

We were watching a movie and a scary one. Dave told Karkat that I wanted to watch it and he told me not to tell Karkat the lie Dave made. Why is Dave using me ? He wants to get closer to Karkat and besides I watched a bunch of scary movie and I don't get scared only if it actually happened to me.
"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO WATCH A SCARY MOVIE?" Karkat asks me.

I nod my head and jump on Dave. I go up and sit on his head. "Why don't you sit?" Dave asked me.

"On your head?" I ask.

"No on the couch."

"I don't want to." I say and Dave chuckles.

I let my hand hang down on Dave face and he moved it a bunch of times while Karkat hanged on to Dave's shirt. I then carefully removed his shades and fast and Karkat eyes widen. I quickly pretended to fall asleep and act like I didn't know.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dave asks.

"Your e-eyes." He said and Dave looked around and in my hand he found his shades. He quickly took them and took me off of his head and ran in his room. 

Then Karkat went after Dave.

Karkat p.o.v
I ran after Dave.
"DAVE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I yell and bang on his door.

"Never!" He yelled and I tried to turn the knob. "Just go away and leave me alone!"

"NO!"

"Just leave. I get that you hate now."

"I don't."

"Yeah sure."

"I r-really don't and I think your eyes are beautiful." I said blushing. What the he'll Karkat?!

He opens the door. "Your lying."

"Am not." I growled at him.

Then we heard a scream and ran to the living room. We saw (y/n) on the couch and she ripped a hole in the weird puppet. "(Y/n)!" Dave yelled.

"That thing scared me!" She said and climbed on me and hid behind me.

"Oh no. Dirk is gonna kill me!" Dave said.

"I can help you fix it." I said.

"You can fix this hole in lil cal?" Dave asked and I blushed.

"KANAYA TAUGHT ME HOW TO SEW SO GUVE ME THAT SHIT." I said and took the puppet out of Dave hand and (y/n) jumped off of me.

*******

I spent like a whole hour on this shit and then I fixed it. It looks good as it was before. "Thanks buddy." Dave smiled at me and I felt like melting.

We were in Dirk room and then we heard "Dirk!"

We quickly got out of his room and ran to the living room. "Hey guys." Dirk greeted.

"HI." I waved and picked up (y/n).

Then we acted like nothing happened and watched a romcom.

Dave p.o.v
  After Karkat left Dirk came in the room. "Who fixed lil Cal?" He asked holding that shit up.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean like who fixed lil cal. I can tell that someone sewed it and who broke lil cal?" He said.

"I made a whole in his belly." (Y/n) said hiding in my arms.

"Who fixed it?" .Dirk asked.

"Ugh.....Karkat did." I answer.

"Oh then I forgive you (y/n) and tell your boyfriend he did a awesome job." Dirk smiled and goes back in his room.

Then I take (y/n) a shower and she gets dressed and then when I fix her bed she tugs on my shirt. "Dave can I see your eyes?"

"No we need to sleep now." I said.

"But I want to see your eyes."

"No because we need to sleep and one day I'll show you my eyes when you are ready okay?"

"Okay but can you read this?" She hands me a book called (favorite fairy tale.)

"Okay." I say and she hops on her bed and I start to read the book.