Epilogue

"Minato!  Jiraiya!  Come back here!"

I was currently yelling at my twin boys who were running away from having to get a bath.  I waddled after them, currently pregnant with mine and Kakashi's third child.

Minato and Jiraiya both have white hair but Minato had my red eys and Jiraiya had Kakashi's black eyes.

I sighed, frustrated at my two hellions.  Just as they reached the living room, they were scooped up.

"Come on, guys.  Give your mother a break.  You don't want her to get mad at you do you?"  Kakashi said as he carried them to the bathroom.

My two boys gulped and shook their heads rapidly.  

"Sorry, Mama."  They said in sync.  I smiled lightly at them.  

"Come on, lets get you clean."

It wasn't long after I gave them a bath and we were all in the living room, when my water broke.

"Ummm, Kakashi.  I think we might need to go to the hospital like NOW!!!"

His eyes widened and he scooped me up and had the boys jump on his back.  He then poofed us to the hospital and I was taken into Lady Tsunade's care.

~Hours Later~

I laid in the bed tired but happy.  I craddled my new baby girl in my arms.  She had white hair, of course, and my red eyes.  Kakashi walked in and his gaze softened as he took us in.

"What will we name her, Okami?"

I looked down at my baby girl and simply said, "Rin."

He smiled and nodded.  "Rin it is."

My life was perfect.