The End

Sadness and misery ruled my life.  I watched as the war ended and Konoha was rebuilt once more.  Peace had returned to the world.  My children were killed during th war and this saddened me.  But I knew they were not happy in that world.  My soul was once again whole.  

Kami approached me.  "Dear sister, do you still mourn for your mortal love?"

I didn't bother looking at him, simply nodding.  

"Then, sister, I guess there is no other choice for me."

I turned around confused and I was struck in the chest with white light.  I felt my dark powers fading and they gathered beside me and formed a new creature.  

"Go, sister, I can not bear your unhappiness anymore.  I grant your wish."

My eyes widened and a huge smile lit up my face.  Soon I was falling through the clouds and everything turned black.

I awoke with birds chirping happily around me.  I opened my eyes and saw the familiar forest of Konoha around me.  Home.

I instantly stood up and got a head rush.  I lept to the trees and decided to pull my hood up.  I lept past Kotetsu and Izumo and they ran after me, shouting.  I giggled and continued to race around Konoha until I spotted Kakashi.

Lets just say Kakashi got glomped.  He laid on the ground trying to pry me off but failed.

"Who are you?"

I finally pulled back my hood and grinned at his shocked face.  

"He set me free, Kakashi."

He grinned and stood up and spun me around.  

"So you're here to stay?"

I nodded.  "I'm here to stay."

I grinnd wider, pulled down his masked and kissed me in the middle of Konoha.  

"I love you, Okami."

"I love you too, Kakashi."