Kakashi

"Okami, wake up."

I groaned and rolled over, blinking my eyes open.  Kakashi was standing over me.  He had his hands in his pockets and was staring down at me lazily. 

I've been back in the village for a few months now.  Ibiki and I have officially split.  We both felt it was better this way.  Anyways, back to Kakashi.

"Why are you waking me up Kakashi?"

He shrugged.  "You've had time to settle back in so I thought we could just hang out today.  I know how everyone has been by wanting to catch up and all and decided you needed a break.  So I gonna show you a place only I know about."

I nodded, relieved.  Kakashi just read my mind.  I told him to wait in the living room and I got ready.  Eventually I came out and we set off.  We walked in comfortable silence until we reached the Hokage mountains.  He lead me behind them and through a very small tunnel.

We ended up in a large cave with a beautiful blue pond in it.  Tiki torches were set up around the pond so the water sparkled.  I stared in amazement and Kakashi chuckled at me.

"So do you want to go swimming or not?"

Kakashi began taking his clothes off until he was in only his boxers and mask.  Man!  He has one fine ass body.  I couldn't help myself but stare at his eight-pack.  I quickly stripped down to my bra and panties and slipped into the water.

It was pleasantly warm.  This must be a natural spring.  I relaxed until Kakashi splashed me in the face.  We ended up swimming and having water fights for most of the day.

When the torches finally went out, we got dressed and made our way to town.  Tsunade bumped into us in front of a bar.

"Kakashi!  Okami!  Come have some drinks!"

We looked at each other and shrugged.  We were here to have fun after all.  Tsunade ordered us some sake and we ended up playing beer pong.  Kakashi lost.  I was having so much fun, I could barely stop laughing.

I bumped into Kakashi when trying to get another round of sake.  We were boh wasted.  He ended up catching me before I could fall on my face.  His balance wasn't much better but he managed to keep us from falling.  I look up to apoligize but stopped.  His eyes... they were so beautiful.  How did I never notice that before?

We stared at each other for a while before he suddenly lowered his head and caught my lips in a kiss.  My hands instantly reached up and tangled themselves in his hair. 

Thats the last thing I remember.

I woke up with a pounding headache.  Wait.  Why am I on the floor under a table?  Oh yeah.  Kakashi.  My head hurts too much to do anything about it now so I just went back to sleep.