AUTHORS NOTE

Hi Imaginative readers :) sorry to tell you but I was about to stop writing this stories cuz' I know no one can interested on it and also many people judging my work. So, I decided now to stop this. Actually I don't have a permission to the original Author [knightinblack] to use his fictional character. So, for those people appreciate my stories thank you so much my dear :) I am so happy to have you little readers.. I'm so thankful. But I have my decisions now. Again Thank you WATTPAD for giving me a another world and felt me that I am not alone. Thank you for giving me a chance to experience as a writer on wattpad. Atleast I feel the moment that once I'll become Author of my own stories. *sob* eventually Its hard to leave but I'm just tired. Maybe I came back someday but not now. Because, I felt something that I can't explain. I'm just leaving for a reason. Not just for someone that didn't notice on it, but I'm just-- crap.crap.crap I don't want to cry like this... goodbye imaginative readers.. T-T I'm sorry.

*insert crying while waving hands*

To kuya kib: thank you for inspired me in everytime I wrote this stories. Hope someday you notice me. And hopefully we met someday. Wish you all the best. And good luck with April Avery. Bye.

Goodbye wattpad world..