Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Bookstore.

Ace's point of view

I watched Zein as she looked for a novel's book. She tried to reached for the book on the top shelf. Her dress hitched, revealing her long, slender legs, as she tried so hard to reach that book. She was so hot! I swallowed. Something inside the pit of my stomach clenched.

"Ace! Napaka gentleman mo talaga!" She turned her head to me and rolled her eyes. She was so cute everytime she roll those pretty eyes.

"Ace!" She whined.

I walked to where she was standing and without any effort. I reached over and grabbed the book.

"Hand it to me" she demanded, my hand holding the book was still up.

"Get it" I teasingly cheekly smile.

"Ace craige!!" Her face crumpled. I lowered the book a little.

"Here." She jumped a little to try to get the book, but I held my hand a little higher so, she couldn't.

She hit me in the chest. I answered with a laugh.

"Fuck you!" She muttered and turned away from me, ready to walk-out.

"Darling.." I grabbed her by her waist.

"Darling your face!" She glowered at me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. I kissed her on the forehead and she closed her eyes.

"Ang sunget eh.. aga aga.. nagsusungit agad.." I said and my lips lowered to the tip of her nose. I gave it a soft peck I pulled her even closer to me, until their no space between our bodies.

"Ace!" She uttered under her breath.

"It's okay, darling.." I whispered, my lips just a few centimeters away from hers. I could already feel her sweet breath against my lips. I let the book in my hand fall to the ground. At the moment, all I could give a damn about was her soft velvety lips.

"Ace..." she breathlessly said.

"Mm?" My lips were already against her.

"We're in the bookstore." She sounded as if she was struggling to get every word out of her lungs.

I chuckled, my lips still pressed on hers.

"Ace!!" She exclaimed in a controlled voice and her eyes widened in shook.

"Shh!" I covered her lips with mine before she could even say anything else.

"Ac--mmp!"

I pushed her against the bookshelf  and my hand moved down  to her soft thigh. I caressed her there and smile to myself when I felt her melting against my touch. My tongue darted inside her mouth, tasting every sweet corner of it. There was never a spot on her body I had felt untouched. I had explored her entire body throughly.

I pulled away from the kiss when we were both out of breath and were both gasping for air. My lips traveled down to her jaw and my other hand cupped a feel of her bosom. I unbuttoned her dress air a single hand to reveal these beautiful globes.

"Ace! Someone might be see us.. Nakakahiya! Doing it in public? Seriously?" There was a tiny bit if apprehension in her voice. I out a deep sighed for a little disappointed.

"Fine!" I walk- out. And toward to the lady.

Zein's point of view