20. Leverage

✘ ✘

"Carson? Hey! Stay with me, please." I heard Scott's voice as I groaned slightly, lifting my head up slowly. I have an immense headache that is causing my brain to pound against my cranium. Everything in my body was getting sent into over drive and it felt like I was hallucinating.

"Where am I?" I muttered as I felt Scott's hands wrap around my waist, helping me to sit up properly. You ever got the feeling when you're wide awake but it feels like your dreaming? I am having one of the biggest challenges figuring if I'm awake or not. My vision is somewhat blurry and there was a burning sensation lingering around my neck. I'm not sure if Miss Blake almost killing me resides in a dream, because I seriously hope it is. But on the other hand, I wish it was reality because that would mean I got my magic back.

"You're with us, Scott and Stiles." Scott softly said as I nodded slowly, dragging out a long sigh. "We're going to Derek's loft." He added on. Everything felt like it was happening in pieces. I'm not sure if we actually did go to my Uncle Alan's clinic to retrieve a particular ingredient that was powdered and I'm not exactly sure why we're going to Derek's loft at this time in the night. But I'm more than sure Miss Blake is the reason why we're going to his place.

"Talia.. I need my mother, Talia Hale." My subconscious spoke for me as felt my eyes dip once again, longing to be closed. Scott was sat in the backseat with me and all I could have seen was a confused expression written on his face before I drifted off into a haze once again. Not only was there a burning sensation around my neck, my wrists were also bothering me at this moment. Being detained with duct tape and metal shackles is certainly not the most comfortable feeling in the world. It was raining, hard. Hearing the rain drops echo on the roof of Stiles' jeep made it soothing enough for me to fall asleep. But because of Scott, I had to keep my eyes opened for him to make sure that I was alive.

I felt the jeep come to a stop as I peeled my eyes open to look over to Stiles who was staring at me with a concerned look tinted on his face. "Do we need to carry her to a hospital? I can-"

"No, I'm okay." I quickly cut Stiles' words off, clearing my throat as I mustered up enough energy to sit up straightly. My eyes went pass Stiles and I now noticed that we were parked outside of the large building which Derek's loft consisted in. It was kind of like Allison's and her father's place, but this was much more plainer and neutral.

After Stiles hopped out, I took it upon myself to get out of the cramped up space in the back. Stiles shook his head as he reached for my hands, assisting me as Scott held me by my waist, lifting me out of the jeep carefully. After Stiles close his door, we then made our way towards the building. "You know, I'm not a baby." I muttered as we entered the elevator. I didn't feel as weak as I did earlier, but I do have enough energy to walk on my own.

"But we're not taking any chances with you anymore." Stiles muttered with a light and playful nudge to my side. I winced out loudly as I clutched onto my side as I watched Stiles' eyes widen with fear. "Oh my God- I am so-"

"Kidding!" I grinned as I watched Stiles' face fall, a grin appearing on both Scott's and my faces. I tried to lighten the mood, despite the predicament we're in. I found it extremely admirable that Stiles still helped someone who wasn't being totally rational and nor empathetic towards his feelings about his dad. Also because he is busy here, along with Scott, making sure that I'm okay after his one father was taken by the Darach, a. k. a., Ms. Blake.

The elevator dinged, signifying that we were on our desired floor. Scott wasted no time running through the door of Derek's loft in pursuit of finding Derek, who is also my brother. Shit, I thought once I realized what my subconscious muttered out whiles we were in the car. I mentioned Talia Hale being my mother, and it also dawned on me that Miss Blake knew about my mother. Right before she attempted to strangle Lydia and I with a garrote, she gave me my magic abilities back and she said that I was open to dwell with my mother Talia Hale. I'm more than sure Lydia heard her words, I guess that's not a secret anymore.