Back in Amestris

Chapter...10?

Ed's POV

Central, Amestris

I woke up with a massive headache, making me wish I didn't wake up at all. I stayed in the position I was for a moment, then got up. Looking around, I couldn't believe where I was...in the middle of the desert! oh jeez, you ask for something and  you get the exact opposite...

I walked in ...a direction...I don't know which direction, I just walked. walked forward while rage slipped in as I began shouting, knowing no one would hear anyway, "WHAT THE HELL DOES TRUTH THINK HE'S DOING?!!!!!!"

I looked around and saw...

nothing. Absolutely nothing...

UGH! I HATE THIS!

Al's POV

Underground City, Amestris

Wrath and I stood there for a minute, taking in the sense that we were still alive and not eaten by a homunculis who was the very last one, apart from wrath, ofcourse. We waited, and then, when nothing happened, we left...

I walked, really, really, disappointed. It didn't work, nothing happened at all. Maybe I won't get to see Ed again, or his...brother...I still had a problem saying that, because as far as I could remember, Ed's been my older brother and that's that, I'm not going to become his least favorite! especially to someone who doesn't even know anyrhing about him, well, not that much anyway...

Ed's my brother and we went everywhere together. From what I remember, Ed and I traveled all over Amestris fighting the homunculi and such. I felt jealous, really jealous, and even I didn't show it, I was upset about...everything, and Ed included.

What would happen now?

Jamie's POV

------(Jamie doesn't know where he is)--------

I woke up and looked around for a minute, I didn't know where I was. And no idea what to do. I began to walk when I reached this white building, no wait, it was a wall?... well, something, that looked so old, centuries old, probably. Some people were selling food by some stands, I got a cup of coffee, "That'll be 100 cenz, please." The man told me.

"100 whats?! I don't have that much!..and what's cenz?"

"Then you must be poor. Don't have money, go away."

A few minutes later Jamie was walking away with nothing in his hands, I didn't even get to drink some coffee.

I was still infront of the building, wall, whatever...So, as curious as I could be, I asked, "Ma'am, what's that building over there?" I pointed to the building...

"Why, that's Central Command."

"Central command?"

"Yes, how could you not know?"

"Uhm...and where am I?"

"You're in central of course.."

"where's that?"

"In Amestris, where else? Are you new in the country? or have you come from Liore or Xing?"

"What? uhm, nevermind. thanks ma'am." I said, quickly ending the conversation and walking off, I was trying to remember what Ed had told me when I bumped into one man from a group of men, He had black hair and glasses, from the others, one had grey-ish hair and stuff, there was another guy with a cigarette in his mouth and one who had brown-ish hair, I think? (AN: yeah...I dunno how to descrice Breda..). They wore blue military uniforms so I thought I could ask If they knew Colonel Mustang or Ed.