They Can't be...dead!!

Ok, before I start, remember...death is very popular in this chapter...thanks to Envy! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 (right?)

---Amestris, Resembool----Al's POV

"Yeah, I saw Ed, and he had something to say." I said, grinning. "W-what?" Winry asked. I thought for a minute, trying to remember, "Oh, right...He wants you to call Mustang, Envy's back, and not in our world, see, there's a world behind the gate, and that's where Ed is, now, I don't know why he wants to tell Colonel Mustang, but he does so..." I stopped, wondering wether she believed my story or not, because it could be a problem if she didn't. But she ran to the phone to call mustang, so I knew she believed me.

"Hello? Colonel? you probably won't believe me but.." I smiled while listening to her on the phone with the Colonel.

----Canada----Ed's POV

We were in the car, after having left the museum Jamie and Nat started fighting over who knows what....As always.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Am I with a bunch of three year olds?

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

apparently, I am. I sighed, "Will you both shut up and stop fighting!"

"Yeah, Jamie, you should stop fighting all the time." Natasha said, smiling.

"And you should shut up." Jamie replied. Suddenly the car stopped, we got out, a man with palm-tree like hair and clothes that...oh, that was Envy.

"Envy!" I said, Jamie stared at him in surprise, "That's Envy?"

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Envy laughed, "Hey pipsqueek."

"WHO YOU CALLING SHORTER THAN ROY MUSTANGS MINISKIRT?!" I ran at Envy, about to punch him hard, when he grabbed hold of my hand, "Yeah, yeah" Envy said, "Now where's Hoenheim?"

"How the hell would I know?!"

"You should, You've seen him, haven't you?"

"Yeah, ages ago." I punched his stomach and he let go of me, I jumped away, breathing hard. "I don't know where he is right now, though."

"If you'd rather punch and kick through this conversation, then let's fight." He grinned. I was confused but went into defence position. He hit me on the head just as I grabbed his arm and pushed him to the ground,  He hit my leg, luckily...it was my metal leg..."Wrong leg, envy."

"But still, wish you had alchemy in this world, huh?" He smiled, "Wait" I said confused, "How did you-?" he grabbed me and hit me hard against the road, by this time, I felt something wet against my  head, and something warm against my neck, I realised I was bleeding in both places, "ED!" Natasha shouted.

"I-I'm fine, It'll take more than that to get me down." I said, giving her a weak smile. Then I moved over and kicked envy, he started bleeding, I grabbed him by his head and banged him by the road the same way he did to me, then I punched and kicked as much as I could, after some time I began getting tired, red sparks were covering Envy and he healed, "haha, you lose this time, squirt!" He changed his appearance, first it was Mustang, "That's an easy target!" I punched and kicked him, he changed; my mom, "You think you're so smart, but, I know she's dead. When I couldn't accept that, this was the price." I took off my glove, and punched him again. He shifted, Winry this time, my hand stopped, I couldn't hit her, I mean, even if it wasn't really Winry, I just don't know what happened.

"Oh, I knew it! You still like her!" Envy shouted, he pushed me off of him and I was thrown to Jamie, but I ran forward anyway, Even if he used Winry's face, although I just hit the leg. Alphonse this time, "You never give up, do you?" I shouted, I punched him, lightly though. "Heartless," Envy said, "You can hit your friends and family, even your own brother!"

"THE ONLY REASON I CAN IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S NOT THEM!" I shouted, again, punching him hard, he shifted back to himself, and ran to the others.

----Amestris, Resembool---- Al's POV

It had been maybe an hour or so after the call, the Colonel would be here soon, this time he was pretty fast because, instead of the usual time, he came much faster. But this was Ed we were talking about, So Roy Would hurry. "Hi Colonel." I said, smiling. He returned the smile, "Hi Alphonse. Ok, so tell me exactly, how could you get to fullme- Edward?" I was sure, from what I could remember, Ed used to be the 'fullemetal' alchemist, and the Colonel always called him 'fullmetal' and sometimes just 'Ed'.

"Well, after doing alot of research, I found many ways, all including alchemy, of course. And found one, called 'Soul transmutation'. So I did that.

"Ok, can you do it again on the two of us?"

"I suppose...."

-----Canada----Ed's POV

"Let them go, Envy, they have nothing to do with this!" I said, "This is just between me and you!" he looked at me, "You better tell me where heoenheim is, or else..." he said, grinning.

"I don't know where he is!" I shouted, he just smiled, "Too bad." He let them go...as in, dropped them into the lake, I heard the screams, and I knew from before that the lake was deep so I had to get to them. I jumped in, ignoring the fact that I had trouble swimming, and dove in, I saw Jamie holding Natasha, he smiled. closed his eyes, and let go. I swam closer and grabbed the both of them before going up to the surface; dropping them there and going in for Tom and Veera, but it was too late; I couldn't see them anywhere. They were dead, and their bodies lost somewhere in the lake, but all the same, I dove more under, till I found them. But I couldn't see them anywhere, and needed air. I went up, So close to the surface. I thought, Just a little more... but my body gave out, I needed oxygen, fast, but couldn't get it, everything was becoming blurry.

Oh man, No. Not now...Not yet...

Suddenly I felt a hand grab me, and I was brought back up to the surface. I groaned, "Uughhh..Last time I try fighting Envy without Alchemy..." I looked up, Jamie was awake, he had grabbed me. "Jamie..."

"Yeah, It's me." He said, "Where're mom and dad?" I couldn't find any words, nothing could come out of my mouth, I just opened my mouth and closed it a few times.."Well," I said, "..I-I'm sorry. I dove in as much as I could but...I couldn't find them, and being in there for more than five minutes...I suppose their...." I couldn't say it, I couldn't say that word again, but it came out anyway, as a whisper  "dead".

"N...No!" He shouted, "Please, Ed. Tell me your joking, please."

"I wish I could." Then Natasha let out a cough, and a small gasp, we hurried, I picked up Natasha, and let Jamie kneel against me a bit, then we walked to the hospital.

---an hour later---

Doctors were rushing in and out of Nat's room, Jamie sat by me, he was asleep. He was busy worrying about his parents' death, and his sister fighting with death, I knew something bad was going to happen.

It did.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said after Jamie woke up and all the doctors left the room, 'But there was too much water in her lungs. It took too much. And It was too late."

"No, No, she was the only other family I had left, you can't really mean it..."

"I'm sorry." The doctor said. All of a sudden Jamie fell to his knees, his head in his hands, "No.No...No!" Then he stopped, gasping. That's when it happened, his breathing became worse, and he fainted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Done! Hope this chapter's good. :)