The gate...

Chapter 8

Canada------Ed's POV

I continued walking, trying to ignore the fact that one of Jamie's friends called me...Short...but something was..off about them...I couldn't really tell what, but I knew something was up.

After a few minutes of walking alone I reached a store, I got myself some water and began to walk back. where in the world is Jamie?! I soon stopped where his friends were last seen, that's when I noticed something dark and red...blood.

Jamie was like a real brother to me, and like Al, nothing's gonna happen to him. I dropped the stuff and followed the trail of blood, we were closing in to the river, god no. I hurried.

--Amestris, Resembool---Al's POV

Colonel Mustang had left an hour or so before. Yeah, he spent the last two days helping me out. Winry was in the kitchen, Wrath was watching me. "I GOT IT!" I jumped up and was about to leave when I remembered, "Where am I gonna find a big enough spot?"

"Maybe," I turned to look at Wrath talking, "the underground city beneath Central?"

"Huh?"

"C'mon, we'll both go.."

"Fine. I just hope this is the right..."

Canada------Ed's POV

"Jamie?" I shouted, I was in the old house. if he's still ok, I can quickly draw the circle... In a matter of minutes the circle was done, but Jamie wasn't there... I looked around the house, when I found:

1- Envy laughing

2- Jamie's "Friends" asking for 'the money'

3- Jamie's hands tied up and blood falling down his lips and wrists...

"C'mon! give us the money and we'll be on our way! We got Jamie for ya!!" One of the boys were busy begging Envy for money. "Leave me alone, will ya? I'll give you the money soon, just leave it at that." the all mumbled, 'fine' and left the room.

"So, Kid, think the pipsqueek's gonna save you."

"First, my name's Jamie. Second, YES HE WILL!!" Jamie shouted, only groaning when Envy kicked him...

Hold on Jamie, Just give me some time...

Underground City, Amestris---------Al's POV

It took a while to get to Central then find our way into the underground City. We began drawing the transmutation circle and had finished in a few minutes, "Ok," I said, "We'll need-"

"I know what you're going to do," Wrath interupted, "You're not sacrificing yourself for Ed again, I won't let you." suddenly, I felt like crying. How did he figure it out?

-Bang-

Something collapsed, We looked up to see some big, fat, bald thing coming. So we ran into an old building. "Gluttony. Another Homunculis, do you remember him?"

"No.." suddenly, staring at him some more, memories came into my head... "Yes, I got some more memories back just now."

"Good."

"Hey, I have an idea..."

---Canada---Ed's POV

"Ed, where are you?" Jamie mumbled.

"W-"

"Right here." I said, cutting off Envy. I ran over to Jamie, untied him, and we were out of the room in a matter of seconds. "thanks."

"No problem." then we ran at Envy and the fight began...

----this scene has been blocked due to Ed's language and violence--- (XD)

Half hour later, after dodging kicks, punches, and some more. And returning the same, I pushed Envy into the circle, clapped my hands together and started the transmutation, just as some of Jamie's "Friends" came in the room.

"Guys," I shouted to them, "Destroy this Circle in 10 minutes, got it?" they nodded, and Envy began to dissolve, "I'll get you for this, Elric!"

An eye opened in the middle of the circle and Jamie and I jumped in.

---The gate--- 

"Well, Well, Well." Truth smiled, "What do we have here?"

Ed, Jamie, and Envy were thrown into the gate ust seconds before and were currently trying to get up. "Look," Ed told him, "Jamie and I just need to get to Amestris unharmed, the payment will be Envy." He grabbed Envy, Pushing him towards Truth.

"No." Truth simply said.

"No?"

"No."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!!" Ed shouted.

"Sorry, it's not enough, one homunculis, one boy. Get one more person and both of you can leave unharmed, otherwise..."

"how the heck are we gonna get one more person?!"

"You figure it out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The story is ending soon, maybe the next chapter, maybe the one after. But hope you like it so far, please Vote and Comment :)