Enter the forest of death. You're here already?!?

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
once they did they noticed everyone going and getting a scroll once they got theirs they noticed that naruto went in on his own before coming back out from the curtain with a feral fox like smirk before cracking his neck and heading towards the nearest unoccupied gate after that everyone follow suit and anko said to the groups "I pity you all with the gaki in the forest he is your worst predator" once everyone was at their gates anko shouted "SECOND PHASE OF THE CHUNNIN EXAM........BEGIN"

now

all of the gates opened as ninja entered the training grounds only a few minutes later were 9 screams of terror heard. Anko who was sat outside smirked darkly and said "your taichou's prey now good luck because if you get out alive you would have accomplished a great feat" before going back to eating dango.

Team seven who were the closest to the last set of screams tensed as a giant gust of wind blew sending menma and flying. When the winds died down the group had noticed menma was missing. After a few minutes menma appeared and sasuke said "what is the password" menma recited a password and sasuke and mito attacked him while sakura was confused on as to what is going on.

'menma' suddenly said "what are you doing sasuke? Sis?" a dark glare was sent their way and all of a sudden 'menma' was tied to a tree as sasuke said "we never did create a password for our group so you already failed the test" the rest of the group finally understanding what was going on and a poof was heard. "my aren't you the clever one" they noticed that it was the grass ninja from before and mito shivered as there was something about her that they didn't like.

After fighting for a while the grass ninja revealed that she was in fact a he and that he goes by orochimaru of the sannin when the others heard that they started to back up menma arrived Just as sasuke was about to give him there scroll but was knocked out.

Just as orochimaru was going to attack sasuke a very low predatory growl was heard and suddenly stood in front of the group was something covered in blood they could tell it was a person that they didn't want to fight as they could tell he was strong. Orochimaru had taken team sevens scroll and burned it.

When orochimaru was about to ask the person who they were the figure spoke and said " I believe I told you lackey that I didn't want a snake going around my business orochimaru" the other four knew that they had heard that voice before but couldn't place it, but they knew that orochimaru knew who the boy was because his eyes widened before he had a not so easily concealed scared smirk on his face as he said "it's been a long time naruto-kun" the members of time seven watched in shock as they found out that the blood covered person fighting their enemy was in fact their teammate.

Due to the amount of blood team seven believed that it was naruto's and that he was gravely injured however naruto walked forward and as he was going un sealed a rather familiar sword at least to sasuke anyway it was vaguely familiar to the twins. As naruto walked forward orochimaru's face became one of untold fear and with that naruto disappeared from view just as a very deep gash made it's way down orochimaru's chest lets just say team seven were shocked after that he disappeared.