Remind me again why they are the leaders? / Jiraiya returns

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
"WHAT WHY IS IT ONLY ME YOUR FUCKING TELLING YOU LITTLE SHIT" Naruto looked at hidan along with everyone else which had a look of 'are you really asking that' after that hidan looked away in embarrassment Naruto stood between the two and said "if I say the fight it's over it's over understood" both ninja nodded and Naruto said "hajime" before disappearing in a yellow flash to the outer ring of the clearing. Both shinobi charged the legendary swords samehada and nuibari in their hands
(Suigetsu was given the sword the nuibari that was used by kushimaru by yagura)

Now

All of the visitors that were stood in a barrier to protecting them were in awe at how powerful the two swordsmen were and just how strong they have gotten in the last few years blows were being exchanged causing huge blasts of wind the group could see that trees that had managed to grow and thrive in the area were being blown over by the power of the blows when they looked at the other members of the group they saw them stood on the outskirts of the clearing as if it was just a little wind blowing in their faces. A second later it looked like it was raining so they turned to see what looked like two water dragons had hit each other and exploded into thin air.

A second later kisame jumped back and said "sorry brat you're out" before disappeared and reappeared before Suigetsu managed to use one of the sword arts of the nuibari and knocked him out.

Naruto then reappeared in the middle of the two and said "kisame you win for now go and stand over there" kisame nodded and did as told Naruto knelt down to Suigetsu and lit his hands in green chakra before Suigetsu woke up and said "I have a headache" everyone looked at him as if to say 'no shit Sherlock' Naruto looked at him and said "you lost looks like I get to increase your training" a vicious fox like grin spread across his face as Suigetsu shivered in fright before getting up as Naruto said "go and stand on the other side of the clearing to kisame" Suigetsu looked around for kisame before spotting him and walking in the opposite direction.

Naruto waited for the white haired male to reach the outskirts before saying "Yahiko, Obito both front and centre now" in less than a second both were stood in front of the blond as he said "no killing or permanently damaging injuries understood" both nodded and Naruto looked between the two before nodding and saying "begin" before disappearing in a yellow flash again.

This fight was like the other and over quickly even faster than the other with Obito as the winner by using Tsukuyomi to knock Yahiko out. Naruto walked over to Yahiko and repeated what he did with Suigetsu and healed Yahiko before sending Yahiko over to Suigetsu and Obito over to kisame.

Next he motioned deidara and itachi over and began the match, saying it was explosive would be an understatement "Katsu" was screamed in a cloud of dust that had risen from a bomb the blond made explode before another explosion caused more dust and sand to rise. Everyone waited for the sand and dust to settle when they did they didn't see itachi only a second later did they see Deidara face plant the floor ultimately getting knocked out by the force and surprise, when everyone looked at where he fell from they saw itachi looking down at Deidara while shaking his head in disappointment. Naruto woke up deidara with a smack to the head and then healed him before dragging him by his foot over to Suigetsu and Yahiko because he said he wouldn't move until he got a proper rematch.