Kakashi passed a team?! And he's on time! (Edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
"Squad seven will consist of five members due to the large amount of uneven numbers. They are Mito and menma uzumaki-Namikaze, sakura haruno, sasuke uchiha and Naruto" Iruka announced before going on to the next team and said "squad eight will consist of hinata hyuuga, kiba inuzuka and shino aburame, team nine is still in circulation so team ten will be ino yamanaka, shikamaru nara and chouji akimichi. Your jounin sensei's will be here after lunch to get you" after which everyone went to lunch with sasuke and Naruto agreeing to eat in public together as they were talking they noticed that they were being watched by team ten but didn't care.

Now

Three recently appointed genin were sat on the roof watching as the dead last and the Rookie-of-the-year talked animatedly to each other, not once turning it into a fight, they watched as the dead last said something to the best in the class, receiving a whining look from the uchiha, who eventually nodded, noticing the stern expression of the blond, before said blond jumped of the two story building landing perfectly on the ground and walking off.

A few minutes after he was out of sight the three genin of team ten watched as the uchiha smiled and shook his head, following in the blonds footsteps and jumping from the second floor landing perfectly on the ground, he walked back into the academy building and back to the fan girls, a shudder going down his spine as he thought of the fangirls.

20 minutes later

The bell signalling all newly passed academy students to head to the academy to be picked up by their jounin sensei rang. Upon arrival, into the room there sat both Naruto and Sasuke who looked like they were sleeping. Everyone knew better then to disturb the blonde, everyone but Yamanaka and the pink haired banshee who wanted to sit next to their Sasuke-kun.

As they raced towards the boy,Sakura pushed the blonde onto the ground, ultimately waking him and the Uchiha. Noticing the blond on the floor and raven haired male said, "I'm just... going to wait outside. DON'T kill anyone!" looking at Naruto, who in turn was glaring holes in the back of Sakura's head, as soon as the raven haired boy left the room everyone noticed the room had dropped in temperature. Turning to the source they saw a murderous blonde glaring holes at the pink haired girl that pushed him over.

Everyone was shocked, no one ever thought that Naruto would act like that to Sakura after all they all believed that he liked her. Sakura was the worst though, because to her, when she looked into his eyes, it was like he was staring into her soul, she quickly replied, "sorry...for pushing you over." Naruto immediately stopped emitting the deadly aura and everyone relaxed, Sasuke walked back in and looked around, whistling in amazement "no one's critically injured, that's a new record" everyone was confused and watched as Naruto walked up to sasuke and wacked him upside the head mumbling, "idiot" before looking over at the door seeing someone he recognised and that recognised him in return.