::9:: Put on Your Own Band-Aid

My eyes flickered up and I slammed the door open. Whatever they had just said, I just missed. All I knew was that something had just broke. Something sharp and made of glass. I stood up and sprinted into the kitchen, but someone had already beaten me there.

"All right Ryan let's chill out."

"That would be a great idea for you Ryan." A feathery blonde nodded approvingly as I stopped in the door way.

Ryan still was struggling to throw objects at Tyson while he was being dragged away by two girls. One of the girls was a tall brunette with dark freckles and brown hair with purple, red, and a few blonde highlights. The other was shorter with feathery blonde hair with lighter and fewer freckles.

They were both grinning widely as they dragged away Ryan. Almost as if they found this whole thing amusing. I watched the door close behind the two girls and the struggling, red faced Ryan. After a moment the kitchen door reopened and the brunette girl popped her head back in and grinned brightly at me, "Pleasure meeting you!" and then she disappeared again.

So now all the only things left in the kitchen was me, lots of broken plates, and a bleeding Tyson. Ah the joys of being kidnapped.

I knelt down to Tyson who was sitting with a shocked expression on his face with cuts on his cheeks and arms. I grabbed one of his arms and pulled him back up onto a stool while I started to clean up the shards of glass. I quickly used the dust pan and threw away all the pieces into the trash can, and turned my attention back to Tyson.

Grabbing a dish towel I wet it and proceeded to put a little soap on it incase his cuts got infected. I started wiping away the blood on his arms, and slightly (just slightly) enjoyed when he flinched from the pain. "Maybe I shouldn't be helping you, since after all I'm not sposed to be a person to you..." I mused out loud.

Tyson mumbled something like "You weren't sposed to be listening."

I scowled down at his arm. "You shouldn't be talking about people as if they weren't anything, but you don't seem to know that very well." I pushed down on his bleeding arm partly to get it to stop bleeding; also partly because I wanted to somewhat hurt him. He didn't even flinch when I pushed.

My hair had fallen in front of my eyes as I put some gauze on his arms. I could feel him staring at my face, but I made no notion to show that I knew that he was watching me. I mentally sighed to myself remembering the cuts on his face. My eyes moved slowly up to his face but avoided his eyes, and focused on the cuts. These ones were bleeding heavier, just because they were on the face even if they weren't that deep.

I sighed and looked down to grab a few band-aids that I had found looking for the gauze. Heh, heh they're Dora the Explorer band-aids. It's the least I could do. I quickly put the two that belonged on his forehead, and my finger clumsily put one on his right cheek, but it stuck and it was flat, so my OCDness didn't have problem with it. Then there was the cut on his left cheek which seemed the deepest and largest of his face cuts.

'Ryan must have got him good right here.' I grinned on the inside, 'Serves him right.'

I had to try to put two band-aids on this one because it was pretty wide, but I put the second one on sideways. I groaned to myself. "One second I put this one on sideways, if I pull it off slowly it shouldn't hurt too much..." My voice trailed off as I scraped at the corner trying to get a grip of it.

"Alli..." He whispered prying me from my concentration. I looked up and my breath caught. Our eyes were locked and he started to move toward me slowly.

I was caught totally off guard. What the hell was this? Is he on his man period? One second he's telling Ryan to keep his job and personal matter away from each other, and the next minute he's coming onto me. What.the.fack?

My mind was in a mess. My thoughts were all over the place, but that didn't seem to stop him from getting closer. In my surprise I jumped back, yanking both the band-aids clean off his face. Both of them. I am so Chuck Norris.

"Ah!" Tyson yelped and jumped back, holding a hand to the now re-bleeding angry red mark on his face. He looked stunned, and pissed off, and surprised at the same time. This guy has the emotions of a chick.

I chucked the band-aid box at him and scrambled to my feet. "I believe that you can put your OWN band-aids on." Before he could reply I left the room. That's going to make it awkward just being in the same room now. I was heading down the hall when someone just flat out tackled me to the ground.

"What the crap!?" I burst out, now on the floor flailing under some random person's body. On a positive note the carpet smelled nice. I'm going to have to ask what they use...

"We locked Ryan in his roomish place, whatever you want to call it since he technically doesn't live here. And we took Tyson by surprise and locked him in the closet after seeing what he tried to pull." A brunette grinned flipping me over.

"At least he won't starve to death, so whatever he tries to pull we didn't kill him." The blonde helped me back up to my feet.

I blinked completely confused. I raised one eyebrow slightly. "Um yay...party?" I moved my hands up and down while in pointer finger mode. It still sounded like a confused question.

They both grinned. "I'm Draesen." The brunette pointed to herself grinning. "And this is Jade." The blonde grinned cheekily. "And we're going to be your bestest friends at hotel de hostage." She said it in such a cheeky French accent and weird grin on her face that we all burst out laughing.

"But," Jade interrupted, "Before we can do anything remotely unboring, we have to take you to the boss." She rolled her eyes at the last bit of her sentence.

They both nodded to each other and grabbed one of my arms and proceeded to drag me down the hall backwards. I knew where we had been, but I had no idea where we were going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mooneh es un ninja spy assasin. :3 Eep? EEEp? EEeep? eh who cares we get to find out whats going on. I love Jade and Drae. They are amazing, and will become more amazing as this story goes on. You'll start to see what kind of things could go down just when I'm with my friends. >;P I mean dude you'll get to experience it all, the kool aid, the random spazzems, the Stop sign game. Dude you get it ALL. Go you!